.:. Diwali Contests | Celebrating 10 Years of IPKKND .:. *closed - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Hi Areeba

Awesome idea. 🥳

Thank god I checked the forum tonight or I'd have missed it. Pls tag me if there is anything else planned. 🤗

I'll try OS and VM 

May I participate in the story-writing competition?

Originally posted by renee.bee

Hi Areeba

Awesome idea. 🥳

Thank god I checked the forum tonight or I'd have missed it. Pls tag me if there is anything else planned. 🤗

I'll try OS and VM 

Something has gone wrong somewhere.  I thought I have tagged everyone who have participated in the last contest including yourself.  I am not sure what exactly went wrong.  Sorry about that girls.  If it is not too late, please do participate in the contest.

Cheers..

Originally posted by Savera84

Something has gone wrong somewhere.  I thought I have tagged everyone who have participated in the last contest including yourself.  I am not sure what exactly went wrong.  Sorry about that girls.  If it is not too late, please do participate in the contest.

Cheers..

I know about contest but I were busy in diwali preparations. You know diwali preparations saf-safai and all. Tomorrow is last day of submission i will try submit siggies.

Originally posted by Savera84

Cheers..

Hi Raji 

No worries. I am down with sore throat since 2 days. So drained. I'll try to send a small vm if I feel better tomorrow. 🤗

Originally posted by dramebaaz.af

yes bestie do itttt!!! 

I sent it to Raji ji! There's a small typo in the second or third paragraph, please correct it 🤗

once it’s edited PM me i’ll try to put up the thread by the 1st’s evening so we can having voting for three days 

once it’s edited PM me i’ll try to put up the thread by the 1st’s evening so we can having voting for three days 

Thanks! I didn't know who exactly was taking the submissions. Will send you Asap

Sent! Would love to hear your thoughts