yeah fewer interviews happen these days due to covid 

priya185 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 years ago

hc loves this pic of himself

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Bas nazrein mili aur kuch aisi mili ki duniya dhundhli ho gayi... Tera haath jo thaama maine ... Maano har ghadi ruk si gayi 

priya185 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

wrong couple

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai : Abhimanyu, Akshu aur Aarohi !!! | SBS –  vdo24.fiction247.com

priya185 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

will akshara ever give abhi a kiss like this

hope so

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai || Akshu Abhimanyu Romance || Upcoming twist -  YouTube

priya185 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

catch me when I fall

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai spoiler alert: Abhimanyu and Akshara are in love  | IWMBuzz

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Oooh matlab Pranali will be busy for the next year with her teacher. Yeah I've seen her play guitar so them two can make a YouTube channel with their unplugged versions. I will not complain even if there are songs from dada ke dada ke time se.

IF is sleeping seriously! Pranali and Harshad have started practising already. Did you see how Pranali got so excited to answer the fav food question lol and she gets even more excited to hear his answers on her. Matlab what is this behaviour pranali? 

Hai na... Kis ko reel chahiye .. tum log jao apna mast youtube channel kholo... Enjoy and treat fans too 

IF, you are reading this right? Give us Harshad and Pranali interview like how much do you know your co star, how do you met and all wala segments... 

She even knows which cologne he wears and she recognises him with his smell... And ladki ye national television par bolti hai 🤣

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Exactly my point... I would have totally get the difference in opinion point but to bash only one character does not sit well with me... So I just stick to some people I get to enjoy and we all do crazy stuff 😆 and have fun... 

Bas zyada tension hi nhi rakhna hai 

Arre Abhi is everyones fav. We get angry on those whom we love the most.

I am a HC fan since KDMHM days but I have never liked a character this much. I think aditya was close but Abhi is love man. The best part is that he is flawed, I like the different layers he has due to his vulnerabilities. 

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

will akshara ever give abhi a kiss like this

hope so

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai || Akshu Abhimanyu Romance || Upcoming twist - YouTube

Abhi ko kiss chahiye... Kissi nahi 🤣

priya185 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

ye rishta kya kehlata hai❓

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoiler Alert Akshara Vows To Help Abhimanyu In  Molestation Case