Originally posted by: motheroftwoin

Isn’t she already stupid?

Yyup. 🤣.  

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Isn’t it too late for that? 🤭

But hey...the universe is going to fix her . 

idonkno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

More power to her. Well, she knows what's best for her and her body. She is making an informed choice. Vaccine take 10 years to develope and a robust clinical trial wherein its safety and efficacy is established and then it is approved for market. 

There isn't an approved till date. They are only authorized for emergency use (EUA). So, no one can comment on its safety, efficacy and long term effects. 

Now, we know vaccine doesn't stop transmission otherwise why would people be covid positive after it. In fact a lot of countries are facing a surge after high vaccination rates. 

Lot's of papers are now published which say natural immunity is far superior than vaccine induced. We are not dealing only with antibodies here but also there are B cells and T cells (memory cells) which protect the body against infection. 

There's tonnes of information out there and several. doctors and scientists are also speaking about. You just have to look a little harder because mainstream media isn't talking about it. 

Biotechnologist here so aware of both the sides of equation. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Softness

Vaccine se fever hota hai na. Shayad usse darti ho. Par Covid se nahi darti. 

Fefde dono hi kyun na kharab ho jaye , bukhar nahi hona chahiye bas 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

and we choose to think you are an idiot ❤️

Softness thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

Fefde dono hi kyun na kharab ho jaye , bukhar nahi hona chahiye bas 

bukhar toh covid mein bhi hota hai isko pata nahi shayad

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I understand that we need to be mindful of what we put in our bodies. And in light of that, I get why some people are not comfortable with the vaccine. But either she is misinformed or wilfully ignoring information.

"Natural Immunity" is a misused and abused term. Whether you get an infection before or after a vaccine, your body's immune system fights the infection. Vaccines don't add any unnatural element to boost your immunity. They simply train your immune system to perform better. 

Consider fighting an infection like claiming a mountain. Vaccination is like a training schedule. Your body prepares for the task ahead to give you the maximum chance of success. Remaining unvaccinated is like climbing the mountain without any training. You increase your risk of causing permanent damage or death to yourself. I recommend she go back to school and learn how vaccinations work. 

Having known ordinary people in India who went from site to site or waited hours to get vaccinated, its hard to find sympathy for rich privileged people who take their health for granted. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: idonkno

More power to her. Well, she knows what's best for her and her body. She is making an informed choice. Vaccine take 10 years to develope and a robust clinical trial wherein its safety and efficacy is established and then it is approved for market. 

There isn't an approved till date. They are only authorized for emergency use (EUA). So, no one can comment on its safety, efficacy and long term effects. 

Now, we know vaccine doesn't stop transmission otherwise why would people be covid positive after it. In fact a lot of countries are facing a surge after high vaccination rates. 

Lot's of papers are now published which say natural immunity is far superior than vaccine induced. We are not dealing only with antibodies here but also there are B cells and T cells (memory cells) which protect the body against infection. 

There's tonnes of information out there and several. doctors and scientists are also speaking about. You just have to look a little harder because mainstream media isn't talking about it. 

Biotechnologist here so aware of both the sides of equation. 

I am shocked and alarmed that a biotechnologist would use terms such as natural immunity vs vaccine-induced. It is infection-induced immunity vs vaccine induced, and both are natural. 

idonkno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Well, I am saying that because immunity developed from natural infection isn't build in a day or specific in nature. It is over the years that these memory cells work to fight off an infection ina body. So, memory cells developed after an interaction with common cold virus are fully equipped to deal with other infection including covid. 

Coming to vaccine induced immunity. It puts the immune system in hyperactive state because it is injected in the body and thus have skipped the first line of defense for the body to fight it off. That hyperactive state is called Antibody dependent enhancement or cytokine storm. Now, it could lead to serious issues where your body is becoming your own enemy - autoimmune diseases. 

Plus, the problem with Cvax is the sequence of spike protein that has been chosen to being delivered via adeno vector or mrna. Reports, statement and scientific literature are coming up doubting its interaction in-vivo. A few have even claimed it to be toxic to body. 

Like I said there's a lot of nuisance involved. We should not focus on learning about just one side of the coin. 

I have been where you were and eventually my curiousity led to these data which can't be ignored. 

Rest I won't go in much detail here because this isn't a science discussion board. If any one if interested we can talk one on one.