Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I won’t say the moderators on here are perfect, but they are certainly pretty darn good at what they do 

These people take out precious time from their busy schedules to provide a platform where people are more respectful than on any other social media site. Their rules are the reason that, despite some toxicity, India Forums is still a safe place to share opinions and disagree with others respectfully. 

Some passionately bash actors and bully other members on various forums, and then complain when the moderators strike their posts down. Just a little self reflection and a lot of gratitude goes a long way, both here and in life.

s10dot2_0_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

I won’t say the moderators on here are perfect, but they are certainly pretty darn good at what they do 

These people take out precious time from their busy schedules to provide a platform where people are more respectful than on any other social media site. Their rules are the reason that, despite some toxicity, India Forums is still a safe place to share opinions and disagree with others respectfully. 

Some passionately bash actors and bully other members on various forums, and then complain when the moderators strike their posts down. Just a little self reflection and a lot of gratitude goes a long way, both here and in life.

Don't agree completely because I got victim here by others who were bashing but when I asked them kindly not to point out without knowing the actual matter about a celebrity they gang up against me and made my accounts deactivated back to back. So it gave bad impressions about the forum because it did not gave any chance to explain which is injustice.

BlackWitch thumbnail

That’s sad to know. If you feel that you have been wrongly penalised, you can PM the next Moderator in the chain of command. Likely the Channel Moderator. You can see who to PM in the forum itself and share the details with them.

Originally posted by: s10dot2_0000

Don't agree completely because I got victim here by others who were bashing but when I asked them kindly not to point out without knowing the actual matter about a celebrity they gang up against me and made my accounts deactivated back to back. So it gave bad impressions about the forum because it did not gave any chance to explain which is injustice.

s10dot2_0_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

That’s sad to know. If you feel that you have been wrongly penalised, you can PM the next Moderator in the chain of command. Likely the Channel Moderator. You can see who to PM in the forum itself and share the details with them.

Thank you.