Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Precap confession is defo a dream. He is wearing the same shirt in confession that he had in his hand. So seduction scene comes later. 

I hope they show E as negative. 

Ren I was about to say the same thing. He is holding a terracotta brown shirt right before and we all know promo scenes are often intentionally shown out of order. Sigh. I want this to be true though but I know it won't be so trying not to hope anything. Just going to enjoy "Pallavi" flaunting her killer moves before "Raghav" 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ru ITV main couples get intimate to make babies basss

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rubys07

Ren I was about to say the same thing. He is holding a terracotta brown shirt right before and we all know promo scenes are often intentionally shown out of order. Sigh. I want this to be true though but I know it won't be so trying not to hope anything. Just going to enjoy "Pallavi" flaunting her killer moves before "Raghav" 

Ru he's not reacting to her seduction. He's poker face and going to push her. She's going to be surprised and  hurt 

Chalo I'm off to bed too sleepy

rubys07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

The problem with MHRW is that the way they are conceptualizing the tracks are seriously flawed. It all started with Raghav being responsible for Mandar's death and accident - That promo was shot good but the team did not have the guts to go through the track. They couldn't make Raghav the killer of Mandar but it could have been perfect if they stuck to the promo they shot for Vat savitri. They eventually made Sunny the culprit. So to save their story they had to make Sunny even more grey and that spoiled the Sunny - Keerti love story and I could never root for them. 

Then they should have kept Mandar dead only - I don't know who had the brilliant idea of getting Mandar back. And even if they got him back why did they have to turn him into such a creep and give such explicit scenes of sexual assault on pallavi. That track too had to be changed in mid way. 

Exactly Sharada. You know what, I feel that some writers do want to show interesting tracks at times but the channel/other people on top/TRP system get in the way. I've had the opportunity previously to learn how some creatives had certain concepts but they never saw the light of the day because these ideas were "too daring", "too bold", e.g. FL saving ML and ML being more vulnerable compared to the FL, and so on. I sometimes wish these show would just launch on OTT platforms man because it's like asking a fish to climb a tree--an absurd system to judge their worth. ITV can never show FL/ML as irredeemable or truly grey because the TRP audience can't digest it (Beyhadh is literally the only show I can think of where they didn't bother showing Maya as a dark/grey and irredeemable character).

I forgot who said it but dead are NEVER dead on ITV serials😆 Sooner or later they all come back Sharada smiley36I guess even the writers weren't sure what they were doing during Mandar track, it was SO over the top😆 I'm sure that was all done for masala but it just created an unhealthy divide in the fandom and damaged Pallavi's character arc so much it still makes me mad.

rubys07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

What was the need for Esha to tell R that she never let her husband touch her ðŸ¤¢ yeh kya nonsense hai. 

What nainsaafi is this? Why do these people get married, like for real? RaghVi, Esha-Ex hubby--ise better toh Keerthi-Sunny hain, if you think about it, they have the most normal marriage out of them all (Rao's, D's and Delulu behen combined)😳

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Here’s the link to the new AT ðŸ¤—🤗

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5255344#159163811

rubys07 thumbnail

Raghav confessing his 'mistake' in the precap reminded me of this song (from 0.56). So meaningful🤣

https://youtu.be/KfAeOVNpzgo?t=56

Edited by rubys07 - 2 years ago
fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

but we're moving to a new AT anyway so see ya'll there. 

beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey guys, I'm fast forwarding entire episode only to watch  precap these days. Don't have the heart to watch what they have reduced Raghav into. 

Can someone tell me what happens after Eisha asking Raghav to take her hand if he still has feelings for her? What was his reaction before to brings her to RR mansion? Heath thamm liya Raghu ne?😭

rubys07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beastmaster

Hey guys, I'm fast forwarding entire episode only to watch  precap these days. Don't have the heart to watch what they have reduced Raghav into. 

Can someone tell me what happens after Eisha asking Raghav to take her hand if he still has feelings for her? What was his reaction before to brings her to RR mansion? Heath thamm liya Raghu ne?😭

Hey, they didn't show anything after Esha's question to Raghav. Uske bad seedha ghar leke aaya woh dikhaya but she didn't stay there for long, if that helps you😆😳