Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PSharada

@bold:- I so hated this  - it is clear she wants the riches and the tag of being married to Raghav Rao. I am damn sure mid of next week we will get to know that all this is a trap of Esha to emotionally manipulate Raghav. I feel it is Pallavi who is going to get the first whiff of this and I really want the precap to be not dream but Raghav telling the truth to Pallavi - maybe after the seduction scene fails. 

Esha jumping on the chance to stay in D house - I think Pallavi is going to confront Esha and then figure out the loopholes in the story. I feel Sunny will be tai tai phiss only and before Sunny can do anything Raghav would have confessed everything to Pallavi. I really want emotional Pallavi now. Please. 

Honestly looks like she does have some ulterior motivation.

The confession scene seems to be lackluster hence I feel it could be a dream. Idk. They aren't in the same clothes as the seduction scene. So no idea. 

The suspense is good and pace is picking up.

Babies were in good outfit again for a 5 min scene. 😭

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Haven't caught up with the last couple of pages but here are my two cents:

I try not to believe what these creative heads like SS, EK or GK say when it comes to specific shows/tracks because based on my past experience, they can change their minds anytime, literally, and once they do they don't care what the show originally was and what a specific track was supposed to show/not show.

In this case, I'm choosing to look at this ^^^ very thing positively. I honestly wouldn't want to overthink what he said about R-E and this ONS track. Tracks get changed midway plenty of times. 

RaghVi marriage was supposed to start off with revenge if you remember the promo but did we see any of that? I mean actual revenge stuff (not just Pallavi hiding Raghav's shop keys etc.)? No. 

During the ACP track, the promo had made me so intrigued but looking at how the track unfolded, I'm 99% sure they changed their minds halfway through the track. 

In many other ITV shows, I've seen leads/important supporting roles being killed off ONLY to be brought back again through some shocking ITV logic because it just didn't work for them (a prime example is IPK where Barun was leaving the show and Sanaya even shot several scenes with a new ML but all of that got changed last minute because of the audience reaction). 

I know this ONS issue is a huge deal here because it can either make or break Raghav's original character arc in the show for many of us but I personally won't worry to much about what SS says or implies or hints at. It's never fixed. It's possible R-E did it. It's possible they didn't. What makes you think SS will give us a clear-cut answer when he's going out of his way to create suspense and masala in the story? And what makes you think he WON'T change his mind about the track development after a while? Even SaiShi shared how they never know about the story until a day prior to the shoot (at max), and we're faaaar down the line here. We're all bothered about this one detail but for now, I'm choosing to see how they plan to handle this track because this is by far the most controversial one in this show's history (even the leads don't seem too onboard with it lol). If they decide to address this (I hope they do) and I don't like it, maybe I'll finally break down and come here to rant😆

joliefemme thumbnail

Yes they cut this - I think they might edit it over the weekend. Looks like backlash ka asar. 

I am glad that Raghav told the truth of Esha's injuries and did not go with the fake accident drama. I was so glad when he told Pallavi that Esha got injured due to her ex-husband. If Raghav had said this during his confession then it would have looked like Raghav is exaggerating things to get Pals sympathy. 

And why oh why we don't get good scenes for little longer. I so wanted Raghav and Aayi to talk a little longer especially these 2 actors have such good bonding and they are meeting after Pallavi got all fine after the bullet incident. 

Yes I'm glad usne sach bola but I couldn't understand Pallavi ka initial reaction to Esha. She was like she can stay in our house?  Did she get to know why Esha left Raghav? They didn't show us this? I'm so confused.

Which wife samne se says ok for ex to move to their house. 

U think he said something untoward ki backlash ka darr hai??? I rather they don't show the response than something that will make me question Raghav's love for Pals.

Because episode bhagana hai we don't get aayi raghag bonding scenes.

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

I try not to believe what these creative heads like SS, EK or GK say when it comes to specific shows/tracks because based on my past experience, they can change their minds anytime, literally, and once they do they don't care what the show originally was and what a specific track was supposed to show/not show.

In this case, I'm choosing to look at this ^^^ very thing positively. I honestly wouldn't want to overthink what he said about R-E and this ONS track. Tracks get changed midway plenty of times. 

RaghVi marriage was supposed to start off with revenge if you remember the promo but did we see any of that? I mean actual revenge stuff (not just Pallavi hiding Raghav's shop keys etc.)? No. 

During the ACP track, the promo had made me so intrigued but looking at how the track unfolded, I'm 99% sure they changed their minds halfway through the track. 

In many other ITV shows, I've seen leads/important supporting roles being killed off ONLY to be brought back again through some shocking ITV logic because it just didn't work for them (a prime example is IPK where Barun was leaving the show and Sanaya even shot several scenes with a new ML but all of that got changed last minute because of the audience reaction). 

I know this ONS issue is a huge deal here because it can either make or break Raghav's original character arc in the show for many of us but I personally won't worry to much about what SS says or implies or hints at. It's never fixed. It's possible R-E did it. It's possible they didn't. What makes you think SS will give us a clear-cut answer when he's going out of his way to create suspense and masala in the story? And what makes you think he WON'T change his mind about the track development after a while? Even SaiShi shared how they never know about the story until a day prior to the shoot (at max), and we're faaaar down the line here. We're all bothered about this one detail but for now, I'm choosing to see how they plan to handle this track because this is by far the most controversial one in this show's history (even the leads don't seem too onboard with it lol). If they decide to address this (I hope they do) and I don't like it, maybe I'll finally break down and come here to rant😆

Ru 💯 that's why I'm not so bothered rn by what anyone says. 

Like I said yesterday, I'm going to be an ostrich in the sand and believe kuch nai hua because it gives me peace. People are free to make their own assumptions till we get clarity. 

Did u manage the watch the epi? Fria kahan hai?

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: rubys07

Agree with you - The tracks will be changed midway. I feel in today's episode there was a cut before Raghav got Esha home and it is clear that Raghav's dialogues were cut. Is it to make up for the way the track got severe criticism from the loyal audience. I think so. 

The problem with MHRW is that the way they are conceptualizing the tracks are seriously flawed. It all started with Raghav being responsible for Mandar's death and accident - That promo was shot good but the team did not have the guts to go through the track. They couldn't make Raghav the killer of Mandar but it could have been perfect if they stuck to the promo they shot for Vat savitri. They eventually made Sunny the culprit. So to save their story they had to make Sunny even more grey and that spoiled the Sunny - Keerti love story and I could never root for them. 

Then they should have kept Mandar dead only - I don't know who had the brilliant idea of getting Mandar back. And even if they got him back why did they have to turn him into such a creep and give such explicit scenes of sexual assault on pallavi. That track too had to be changed in mid way. 

Now this one too - I am damn sure mid of next week Pallavi will figure out that Esha is manipulative and is trying to drive a wedge between them and will confront her. Esha will blow her cover and that will give Pallavi the opening to dig up further. 

The precap seems to be true and Raghav has accepted the mistake. Both of them had tears in their eyes and I am guessing Raghav comes clean on what happened in Warangal. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Yes I'm glad usne sach bola but I couldn't understand Pallavi ka initial reaction to Esha. She was like she can stay in our house?  Did she get to know why Esha left Raghav? They didn't show us this? I'm so confused.

Which wife samne se says ok for ex to move to their house. 

U think he said something untoward ki backlash ka darr hai??? I rather they don't show the response than something that will make me question Raghav's love for Pals.

Because episode bhagana hai we don't get aayi raghag bonding scenes.

No Pals doesn't say that Esha can stay in their house immediately. She says that when Raghav tells her that her ex-husband has tortured her and he got a call from Dasari and hence he went to check up on her. 

Pals did not like that Esha was holding hands of Raghav and she immediately asked him and thank god apna idiot told her the truth. So glad he did that. 

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Nice epi.

Don't know what Raghav told Esha in return to her proposition??? But he brought her home for first aid????

Who will do phookam phooki if he's not there during first aid chi so inconsiderate

Pallavi wanting Esha to stay at their house for sometime 🤢 did she forget esha hurt R or she now knows the truth

I still want to believe she has more braincells than Raghav so hopefully it'll be for the best?

Raghvi perform the pooja. Amma and aai both want grand babies and Pallavi is ready and initiates the conversation with R (cant u sleep with ur husband if not for babies itvvv ki jai).

This reminded me of that joke where a kid believes his parents only did it twice because they have two kids including him. Sureeee.

K and Amma super mad at Esha coming home. Sunny gets to know she was his ex GF. 

I've already bhool bhool Keerthi was a negative character for the looooongest time🤣 Are we going to see K-Amma-Pallavi gathbandhan to jhaadufy Esha out of the house? Raghav toh is in #ForeverSadma mode nowadays woh sach bol de yehi KAAFI hoga🤣

Fria u guessed right, this chick is delulu dude. She imagines herself in Pallavi ka place doing pooja with R. In the previous scene she said she doesn't want to take Pallavi's place and is happy with whatever she gets or something. I can't understand her dialogues on what she wants? Continue secret affair? Bleghhhh

Esha needs therapy. Therapy is a thing people. IDK if ITV will ever progress enough to show people seeking help/leads taking their exes to a therapists because it's seriously more helpful than fanning someone's delusions

Precap: damn Pals is a good seductress. R confesses to her (different clothes) not sure if that's a dream tho.

Reminds me of a Turkish series I used to watch. We'll have these amazing, romantic scenes with the leads confessing their truths/secret only to realize 9/10 times, it's the FL dreaming about them. The audience used to get so pissed, trust issues hogaya sabko🤣

Happy Sunday jayega ab toh

Dude Ren your review made my night🤣

joliefemme thumbnail

Agree with you - The tracks will be changed midway. I feel in today's episode there was a cut before Raghav got Esha home and it is clear that Raghav's dialogues were cut. Is it to make up for the way the track got severe criticism from the loyal audience. I think so. 

The problem with MHRW is that the way they are conceptualizing the tracks are seriously flawed. It all started with Raghav being responsible for Mandar's death and accident - That promo was shot good but the team did not have the guts to go through the track. They couldn't make Raghav the killer of Mandar but it could have been perfect if they stuck to the promo they shot for Vat savitri. They eventually made Sunny the culprit. So to save their story they had to make Sunny even more grey and that spoiled the Sunny - Keerti love story and I could never root for them. 

Then they should have kept Mandar dead only - I don't know who had the brilliant idea of getting Mandar back. And even if they got him back why did they have to turn him into such a creep and give such explicit scenes of sexual assault on pallavi. That track too had to be changed in mid way. 

Now this one too - I am damn sure mid of next week Pallavi will figure out that Esha is manipulative and is trying to drive a wedge between them and will confront her. Esha will blow her cover and that will give Pallavi the opening to dig up further. 

The precap seems to be true and Raghav has accepted the mistake. Both of them had tears in their eyes and I am guessing Raghav comes clean on what happened in Warangal. 

Sharada I'm hoping Raghav comes clean but all precaps have been misleading but we also rarely get such dream sequence so idk.

I really hope they spend time showing the emotional turmoil of Raghvi in the aftermath of the truth. In order to move the plot always emotions are not shown clearly. 

Raghav se kuch nai hone, I believe Pals being the perceptive one may piece together the esha puzzle.

Also with all earlier tracks, they do chicken out but they also don't realise the fans want Raghvi fighting together and not separately. And they really need to tone down the explicit scenes of villians or third angles. In all other scenes they go subtle and creepy scenes main they go OTT. It gets difficult to digest. 

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Can Sandip not spoil each and every occasion of Raghav - Pallavi by getting the tadka of ex or something else. 

Marathi Dinner after confession - Mandar spoiling the occasion of ring gifting

Wedding photoshoot - Mandar taking Pallavi for 1 day

Mangalguar celebration - Pallavi drugged and the MU

Raghav winning an award - Again Mandar spoiling it

Ganapathi puja - Keerti kaand

Ganapathi Visarjan - Abhishek death

First Satyanarayan Puja - Esha imagining to be doing the puja with Raghav. 

Kya hain Sandip ka fascination with Exes ruining the things between the leads ? Can we not have 1 occasion where no one is there and only the leads are there. I feel Raghav - Pallavi marriage might be the first and the last thing where it is just them both and nobody else. 

Sikku is sadist plus an arrogant guy that’s all I can say 

joliefemme thumbnail

Ru I said the same thing, Pals has more sense than R toh I trust her. Agar yeh bholu raam smart hota we wouldn't be here.

You know when I was in school and had our first sex ed class, we all kids believed that our parents had sex the same no of times they had kids. It is hilarious really. 

I'm getting blinded by K ki safedi ki chamkar. 

Amma needs to intervene, she'll be important now. Also, Esha ke saath R ko bhi therapy bhejo. He has a guilt ka tokra on his head and is keeping on piling all the more.

I low-key feel it could be a dream but I'd be happy if it's true. The episode today gave me peace. Zen mode ki zarurat nai coz reality is beautiful ❤️..

What was the need for Esha to tell R that she never let her husband touch her 🤢 yeh kya nonsense hai.