Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

*~*TAZBU (SaiShi and RaghVi) AT 15*~* Limited Edition

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Raghav - The seemingly bad guy of Hyderabad who loves his estranged mother and sister by leaps and bounds. 

Pallavi - A simple girl who loves her in-laws as her own after her husband Mandhar mysteriously disappeared on their wedding night. 

Image4

Raghav and Pallavi meet and are bound to fall in love with each other. 

Link to previous AT1: Click here

Link to previous AT2: Click here

Link to previous AT3: Click here

Link to previous AT4Click here

Link to previous AT5: Click here

Link to previous AT6: Click here

Link to previous AT7: Click here

Link to previous AT8: Click here

Link to previous AT9: Click here

Link to previous AT10: Click here

Link to previous AT11: Click here

Link to previous AT12: Click here

Link to previous AT13: Click here

Link to previous AT14: Click here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

• Clean and healthy conversations.   
  • Bashing of the show's actors and characters will not be tolerated.  
  • Bashing of members is not allowed.  
  • No fighting.   
  • Discussion about the show in general is allowed.
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beghar hote hote bach gaye. Thank you Dikshaaa🤣🤗

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Iss post mein vo gifs links dal dena❤️

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

New OS 🥳

Tum logo ko dedicate kiya hai, aur tum log hi gayab 🥺

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5253602

Edited by Shri_12 - 2 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail

Phew! Abhi episode, 14th AT aur kitna kuch hain catchup karne ke liye

MsPrez thumbnail
Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: MsPrez

You finally wrote this? Yaaayyyy🥳

Yes yesterday, I had tagged you guys

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: MsPrez

Phew! Abhi episode, 14th AT aur kitna kuch hain catchup karne ke liye

Shart with this 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUwWl1QKYwW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Zasha, I had no clue this AT was up🤗

Reposting here:

Disclaimer: 

I tried to watch today's episode by emotionally distancing myself as much as possible (it's something I do when there's too much dramasmiley36) so it's mostly me trying to look at things from the characters' pov. I'm not siding with anyone at this point. This take may or may NOT reflect my personal feelings or opinions so please no tomatoes only samosassmiley36

Also, thoda lamba ho gaya, please bear with mesmiley27

• Whenever Raghav lies by omission, I try not to get mad at him right away because as utterly frustrating as it can be at times, I can see where he is coming from, even though this is not always justified. He has a convoluted sense of right and wrong, and truth and lie, and what's good for people around him and what's not. When he'd exposed Amruta (abortion track, to clear Pallavi's name) and caused Mansi's wedding to be called off, it made sense from his pov even though both Pallavi and his Amma knew why it was wrong. He has been keeping this Esha thing a secret so far from Pallavi because it's very painful for him to even share and relive that experience after she's barged into his life. He resorted to half-truths again at the beginning of the episode because he remembered that Pallavi had stopped him earlier from revisiting those painful memories. However, if Pallavi is constantly and specifically asking him about Esha and trying to understand WHY he would not sign such an important deal because of this one girl, it's obvious she'd get more inquisitive and wonder what's wrong because all his half-assed responses made very little sense to her. When she kept insisting, Raghav should've told her the truth. Maybe not the whole truth, as in the whole dukh bhari daastaan because it triggers him so much. He could've just said "She's the ex who'd betrayed me and I don't want to have anything to do with her" and ended the topic there. I assume Pallavi would've understood.
  • Coming to the business deal: We don't know how Raghav was before he met his SKD but since day one, it's been quite evident he is a very practical businessman, except for when it comes to his personal matters. Previously, he never had a personal life to begin with but now whenever his personal and professional lives are at odds with each other, he struggles to strike a balance. He's learning but the progress is  v   e   r   y  slow so he often behaves the same way. It's stupid and irrational and impulsive but it makes sense. [Also, I don't mean to generalize and no offense to menfolk in general; guys often hold a grudge over a heartbreak longer than girls, and they do many self-destructive, irrational things to show they're hurt even if they realize it's causing them harm. Unka wiring kuch alag types hainsmiley36] Again, this is not me defending Raghav, at all. 
  • Silver lining: Keerti dislikes Esha so I should like Keerti because of that smiley37 but then she went ahead and said Pallavi and her were bEsT fRiEnDs now aur mujhe itni hasee aagayismiley22That whole conversation could've gone better and been way more impactful if Amma had it with Raghav BUT. My guess is that both the siblings know Esha from college, and it's very likely Amma had/has no clue about her son's first love (college mein padhne ke liye bheja and all that).
  • The writers did a good job where Raghav made it clear that this pain wasn't because of his long lost love but rather the betrayal that it left in its wake. BUT ALSO. His dialogue "Woh meri zindagi ka worst day tha" is very confusing--I'm assuming he means it was the worst day before the Krishna Rao incident? Because it makes no sense for him to consider his heartbreak a bigger tragedy than his dad and brother dying. Kuch bhi mat dikhaao bhaismiley22
  • Pallavi showed so much patience today, like going to talk to the Dasani's about the deal when Raghav is being unreasonable, and not snapping back at Raghav (a very fine thing to do IMO, IDK how she didn't reactsmiley36) for screaming at her. The precap is in stark contrast to the Pallavi we know. IDK if this precap is like the promos that never come truesmiley36 but it sure seems to be a TRP-bait. Pallavi is not supposed to go all Nirupa Roy seeing Raghav with his ex. She is confident of herself, her Raghav and the love they share. I don't buy this BS even for a millisecond. 
  • Raghav's monologue in the precap: I'm guessing he's saying all this about Pallavi and not Esha (because he says "Ghamandi Rao"). So maybe he's letting go because Pallavi said so and sharing this pain with her has somehow made it easy for him?

Again, please excuse me, I adopted a kaafi thanda perspective while watching today's episode because I didn't want to get a high bp or a headache. Mental sukoon comes firstsmiley36

Still haven't gone through your posts, Ren, Fria and all you guys who shared your take on today's epi. Not feeling well so will get back to it later hopefullysmiley27

Edited by rubys07 - 2 years ago