Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

*~*TAZBU (SaiShi and RaghVi) AT 16*~* Bakhuda Tumhi Ho

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Raghav - The seemingly bad guy of Hyderabad who loves his estranged mother and sister by leaps and bounds. 

Pallavi - A simple girl who loves her in-laws as her own after her husband Mandhar mysteriously disappeared on their wedding night. 

Image4

Raghav and Pallavi meet and are bound to fall in love with each other. 

Link to previous AT1: Click here

Link to previous AT2: Click here

Link to previous AT3: Click here

Link to previous AT4Click here

Link to previous AT5: Click here

Link to previous AT6: Click here

Link to previous AT7: Click here

Link to previous AT8: Click here

Link to previous AT9: Click here

Link to previous AT10: Click here

Link to previous AT11: Click here

Link to previous AT12: Click here

Link to previous AT13: Click here

Link to previous AT14: Click here

Link to previous AT15: Click here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksha710 thumbnail

• Clean and healthy conversations.   
  • Bashing of the show's actors and characters will not be tolerated.  
  • Bashing of members is not allowed.  
  • No fighting.   
  • Discussion about the show in general is allowed.
diksha710 thumbnail

Gif credit: moon.child aka Anjali ❤️❤️

Edited by diksha710 - 2 years ago
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Dikshaaaa🤗

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

new AT 

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

random comment as I continue my rewatch of MHRW:  

The general cinematography of the early episodes.. wow.  It just created such a different vibe. It was dark, intense, sexy. It was just so different to me than other ITV shows. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Okay - I watched the episode again in detail the second time again and I don't know but I feel this is Mandar 2.0 except that it is with Raghav this time around. The similarities are striking 

- In Mandar track you had the track start with Pallavi feeling sympathetic to Mandar who had lost his memory and getting him back to D house. Of course Pallavi was very firm in what Mandar's place is in her life and she always regarded him as a closed chapter. But it was clear that in Mandar track Raghav was privy to Mandar's evil intentions while as Mandar pretended to be victim in front of Pallavi. 

Here in Esha's track I totally hate the ONS but I am still hoping the creatives will make it a trap at the end but the ex-husband hurting and OTT scenes are to create sympathy for E in Raghav's mind. I strongly feel that Pallavi will be privy to Esha's evil intentions just like Raghav was privy to Mandar's intentions. 

- In Mandar track, Mandar kept on trying to claim his right or whatsoever on Pallavi and characters like Manasi, Sulo, Keerti and Sunny were egging him on. Here in Esha's track, I feel again Sulo, Sunny and Manasi will try to egg Esha to get back Raghav as they want Raghav - Pallavi to split up. That might be a reason why Manasi is still negative and is angry on Pallavi. 

- I think here too Amma, Aayi, Milind, Farhad will be the positive force who will try to work towards Raghav and Pallavi being together. I am not sure how they want to take Amrutha and Keerti. By the looks of it Keerti will be on Raghav's side and will be positive and Sunny might be negative. Maybe this might open Keerti's eyes to what she actually did during the Mandar track and may be this will be her redemption arc. 

- Mandar challenged that he will get Pallavi back by hook or crook. Why do I feel Esha will do the same stupid mistake of challenging Pallavi. I don't know but I think Raghav will tell the truth of the mistake happening and then Pallavi goes to meet Esha and realizes that Esha is trapping Raghav. The seduction scene might be later on - Pallavi saying that she wants to move forward but Raghav is still bogged down by the guilt. 

So basically Sickand wanted ex ka tadka. He did not get it via Mandar track because Pallavi doing all that to Mandar was not accepted by the audience so he is doing that tadka with Raghav now. If TRPs don't come for this track, I can very well see Sicku getting angry - This seems to be his favorite track and he is hoping the audience will lap it up no matter what. 

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: fria319

can i just say. 

WHY is there a talk about moving forward just to have children? Is that all intimacy in a marriage is for? WHO is writing this dated ish? It's not even dated. I remember kyun ki and other old shows never placed this much emphasis on having kids just so they could show the couple be intimate.

What is wrong with the writers writing normal intimacy in this show. What couple in love only thinks about moving forward bc of kids??? I'm not blaming Pallavi - but why are they writing her as if she's this innocent girl who doesn't know anything?? Like.. she never thought of any of this until A's + K put it in her head? Whaa? They gave off this vibe during M track when R was like we haven't had our first night and P is just all confused. 

Fria I wanted to gush over that scene because RaghVi but this one technicality was making me crack up so bad🤣 They haven't had a proper first night yet, haven't experienced that whole 'Honeymoon' phase yet and jumping straight into the baby-making and parenting race, errmm wut even🤔😳 The writers wanted to have a romantic song sequence in this ex track to soften the blow I guess but they overcomplicated the premise fazool mein. Especially after yesterday's bed scene, it would've been totally reasonable for Pallavi to want to take the next step in their relationship and just go for the seduction scene. It was so lol.

Edited by rubys07 - 2 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

The general cinematography of the early episodes.. wow.  It just created such a different vibe. It was dark, intense, sexy. It was just so different to me than other ITV shows. 

Yeah watching the earlier episodes on Hulu is an entirely different experience. I definitely feel Raghav and Pallavi would be iconic characters in Indian TV. Sai and Shivangi hopefully will get better PHs after this show ends. They deserve all the praise for the hard work they have put in to bring these characters to life. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes the aesthetics were mind blowing.

Fria they focussed less on clothes but more on the overall beauty on screen. I think it's still there in a lot of scenes. Don't think the cinematographer and dop have changed though.