Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Ru I said the same thing, Pals has more sense than R toh I trust her. Agar yeh bholu raam smart hota we wouldn't be here.

You know when I was in school and had our first sex ed class, we all kids believed that our parents had sex the same no of times they had kids. It is hilarious really. 

I'm getting blinded by K ki safedi ki chamkar. 

Amma needs to intervene, she'll be important now. Also, Esha ke saath R ko bhi therapy bhejo. He has a guilt ka tokra on his head and is keeping on piling all the more.

I low-key feel it could be a dream but I'd be happy if it's true. The episode today gave me peace. Zen mode ki zarurat nai coz reality is beautiful ❤️..

What was the need for Esha to tell R that she never let her husband touch her 🤢 yeh kya nonsense hai. 

Pregnancy ka tadka aayega knowing sikku … 🤢 Raghav Aur guilt trip main jayega … later on reveal hoga it’s fake but as of now they will show 

This guy sikku only deserves curses 🤬 

Edited by MHRW99 - 2 years ago
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Pregnancy ka tadka aayega knowing sikku … 🤢 Raghav Aur guilt trip main jayega 

This guy sikku only deserves curses 🤬 

But she's separated for 3 yrs from hubby. 

Tadka hazam nai ho.raha. 

MHRW99 thumbnail

But she's separated for 3 yrs from hubby. 

Tadka hazam nai ho.raha. 

Ren 

She will say it’s Raghavs … only way to get Raghav to be close to her or getting back into RR mansion … she for sure is obsessed 

Later on they might find out it’s fake and Pallavi will crack it 

Why did she even say the dialogue I never allowed my ex husband to touch me … it is for this only 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Ren 

She will say it’s Raghavs … only way to get Raghav to be close to her or getting back into RR mansion … she for sure is obsessed 

Later on they might find out it’s fake and Pallavi will crack it 

Why did she even say the dialogue I never allowed my ex husband to touch me … it is for this only 

Haa toh it's ok. This is a classic itv track. Haven't we seen how this goes all the time.

Precap confession is defo a dream. He is wearing the same shirt in confession that he had in his hand. So seduction scene comes later. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Ru I said the same thing, Pals has more sense than R toh I trust her. Agar yeh bholu raam smart hota we wouldn't be here.

You know when I was in school and had our first sex ed class, we all kids believed that our parents had sex the same no of times they had kids. It is hilarious really. 

I'm getting blinded by K ki safedi ki chamkar. 

Amma needs to intervene, she'll be important now. Also, Esha ke saath R ko bhi therapy bhejo. He has a guilt ka tokra on his head and is keeping on piling all the more.

I low-key feel it could be a dream but I'd be happy if it's true. The episode today gave me peace. Zen mode ki zarurat nai coz reality is beautiful ❤️..

What was the need for Esha to tell R that she never let her husband touch her 🤢 yeh kya nonsense hai. 

The episode was really beautiful Ren. I think it is not dream but it is truth. I think after the seduction maybe Raghav will tell Pallavi to change her dress and they have this talk. I really hope Raghav tells the truth - I will be happy if they concentrate on the pain of Raghav and Pallavi post this revelation. 

Regarding the Esha ka dialogue - she never allowed her husband to touch her - all that will be bhool bhool definitely by mid next week. It would mostly be Pallavi becoming Sherlock ki Nani and cracking the code. The writers are definitely going to change the track  - that is why the dialogues of R got cut in today's episode. It was clear there was no transition from Esha's house to Raghav coming back to RR Mansion.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Haa toh it's ok. This is a classic itv track. Haven't we seen how this goes all the time.

Precap confession is defo a dream. He is wearing the same shirt in confession that he had in his hand. So seduction scene comes later. 

I hope it is not a dream and it really happens. Let's see - Both had tears in their eyes so I am hoping this is real.  Had it been a dream they would have had Pallavi angry and going away or something like that - the fear of Raghav. But in the precap Pallavi had tears in her eyes. 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

The episode was really beautiful Ren. I think it is not dream but it is truth. I think after the seduction maybe Raghav will tell Pallavi to change her dress and they have this talk. I really hope Raghav tells the truth - I will be happy if they concentrate on the pain of Raghav and Pallavi post this revelation. 

Regarding the Esha ka dialogue - she never allowed her husband to touch her - all that will be bhool bhool definitely by mid next week. It would mostly be Pallavi becoming Sherlock ki Nani and cracking the code. The writers are definitely going to change the track  - that is why the dialogues of R got cut in today's episode. It was clear there was no transition from Esha's house to Raghav coming back to RR Mansion.

I hope they show E as negative. 

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's AMAZING how Pallavi never thought about the prospect of kids and intimacy with Raghav UNTIL Amma specifically and shamelessly asked for a grandkid. Amma bhi frustrate hogayi ke KAB HOGA KAB🤣

Pallavi to the D's: Arey yeh kya, Nikhil nahi aaya?

Me: Budget khatam hogaya tha😭

Esha: Mere hisse ki jagah mujhe dedooooo

Me: BEHEN KAUNSA HISSA TERA HISSA AAYA BHI KAHAN SE???😳smiley37smiley37smiley37

Amma's reaction is BASICALLY the fandom's reaction since this track started. She was SO ready to beat Raghav into a pulpsmiley37smiley37

*Esha delulu imagining Raghav doing puja with her as The Mrs Raghav Rao*

Me: BEHEN BAS KAR DE MY EYES.

Credit where it's due: I liked that Raghav didn't come up with some BS about Esha's accident to Pallavi when the latter asked again. It was the least he could do and I'm happy about that (thank goodness for small mercies lol). Pallavi is still perceptive (unlike the M track) hence she knew that road accident story was nonsense. Although, what is this Mahaanta ka keeda all ITV FLs have? No matter what, who willingly suggests their partner's ex a place under the same roof?

I am trying to understand Amruta's reaction. Looks like she noticed Esha being upset, will she be perceptive and try to dig out the truth from Esha when/if Esha shifts to D House? I want to believe she'll be on Pallavi's side. Don't want her to flip just because makers are showing Keerthi-Pals fraanship again.

Raghav has gone into a permanent sadma after that nightsmiley37 Every time Pallavi hugs him or tries to get intimate his PTSD comes back thinking kahin Esha toh nahismiley37 It's a serious issue but mereko itna mazaa aaya uff🤣

Precap: OKAY WHO WANTS TO BET that Pallavi will have ear pods on and won't listen to a thing Raghav will say (assuming it's not his imagination)? smiley37 Her ears are not visible and it has happened SO many times before on ITV. I have trust issues okayyysmiley37

Edited by rubys07 - 2 years ago
joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

I hope it is not a dream and it really happens. Let's see - Both had tears in their eyes so I am hoping this is real.  Had it been a dream they would have had Pallavi angry and going away or something like that - the fear of Raghav. But in the precap Pallavi had tears in her eyes. 

He's afraid of her pain isliye he will chicken again

MHRW99 thumbnail

Yeah even I felt ! 😡