Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PSharada

Yes only MHRW gets the show going off-air news. I strongly feel the show is sustaining only due to the fan love for Saishi and Raghvi - Sandip is too egoistic to see that. The fact that they did not celebrate 200 episodes of MHRW and no cake cutting for the crew tells that everyone knows the show is not going to last long. It is like you are looking at a train derailing in slow motion 

I am not surprised at the way Sandip reacts. 

He has worked with Balaji. Those CVs are something else. I have seen fans being told, "dekhna hai toh dekho". Some fans were even called despo by CVs on N3 for asking for romantic scenes. Other fans were bashed because they had issues with the female villain. 

So I am not surprised.

It's a pity because this show had so much potential. 

Sitara also has a big head because of certain things which I can't state here. 

Wish this was a IO CC not an AT so I could say everything πŸ˜†

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Stardust91

I am not surprised at the way Sandip reacts. 

He has worked with Balaji. Those CVs are something else. I have seen fans being told, "dekhna hai toh dekho". Some fans were even called despo by CVs on N3 for asking for romantic scenes. Other fans were bashed because they had issues with the female villain. 

So I am not surprised.

It's a pity because this show had so much potential. 

Sitara also has a big head because of certain things which I can't state here. 

Wish this was a IO CC not an AT so I could say everything πŸ˜†

I am not aware - PM please what is happening 

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am not aware - PM please what is happening 

Check your PM

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dang this AT is almost over?😲

Diksha dear, please share the link to the new AT whenever you're able to❀️

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice epi.

Don't know what Raghav told Esha in return to her proposition??? But he brought her home for first aid????

Pallavi wanting Esha to stay at their house for sometime πŸ€’ did she forget esha hurt R or she now knows the truth

Raghvi perform the pooja. Amma and aai both want grand babies and Pallavi is ready and initiates the conversation with R (cant u sleep with ur husband if not for babies itvvv ki jai).

K and Amma super mad at Esha coming home. Sunny gets to know she was his ex GF. 

Fria u guessed right, this chick is delulu dude. She imagines herself in Pallavi ka place doing pooja with R. In the previous scene she said she doesn't want to take Pallavi's place and is happy with whatever she gets or something. I can't understand her dialogues on what she wants? Continue secret affair? Bleghhhh

Precap: damn Pals is a good seductress. R confesses to her (different clothes) not sure if that's a dream tho.

Happy Sunday jayega ab toh

PSharada thumbnail

Today's episode is so much better. Raghav finally is starting to tell truth to Pallavi. I really hope the precap is not a dream and Raghav has told Pallavi the truth about night in Warangal. 

And Esha is not in RR Mansion - Thank god for small mercies. She is going to stay in D house. Amrutha offers her a room in D house. Amma and Keerti are against Esha coming back in Raghav's life. And Sunny knows that Esha is ex-gf of Raghav. Sometimes the tracks in MHRW move faster than a speeding train. What all happens in 1 week - 1 month in other shows, here everything happens off in 1 episode. 

PSharada thumbnail

Can Sandip not spoil each and every occasion of Raghav - Pallavi by getting the tadka of ex or something else. 

Marathi Dinner after confession - Mandar spoiling the occasion of ring gifting

Wedding photoshoot - Mandar taking Pallavi for 1 day

Mangalguar celebration - Pallavi drugged and the MU

Raghav winning an award - Again Mandar spoiling it

Ganapathi puja - Keerti kaand

Ganapathi Visarjan - Abhishek death

First Satyanarayan Puja - Esha imagining to be doing the puja with Raghav. 

Kya hain Sandip ka fascination with Exes ruining the things between the leads ? Can we not have 1 occasion where no one is there and only the leads are there. I feel Raghav - Pallavi marriage might be the first and the last thing where it is just them both and nobody else. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Can Sandip not spoil each and every occasion of Raghav - Pallavi by getting the tadka of ex or something else. 

Marathi Dinner after confession - Mandar spoiling the occasion of ring gifting

Wedding photoshoot - Mandar taking Pallavi for 1 day

Mangalguar celebration - Pallavi drugged and the MU

Raghav winning an award - Again Mandar spoiling it

Ganapathi puja - Keerti kaand

Ganapathi Visarjan - Abhishek death

First Satyanarayan Puja - Esha imagining to be doing the puja with Raghav. 

Kya hain Sandip ka fascination with Exes ruining the things between the leads ? Can we not have 1 occasion where no one is there and only the leads are there. I feel Raghav - Pallavi marriage might be the first and the last thing where it is just them both and nobody else. 

List is endless na.

Sharada did they cut what R told Esha? I'm so sick worried what he said. I trust him to not bend to her twisted demands.

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Nice epi.

Don't know what Raghav told Esha in return to her proposition??? But he brought her home for first aid????

Pallavi wanting Esha to stay at their house for sometime πŸ€’ did she forget esha hurt R or she now knows the truth

Raghvi perform the pooja. Amma and aai both want grand babies and Pallavi is ready and initiates the conversation with R (cant u sleep with ur husband if not for babies itvvv ki jai).

K and Amma super mad at Esha coming home. Sunny gets to know she was his ex GF. 

Fria u guessed right, this chick is delulu dude. She imagines herself in Pallavi ka place doing pooja with R. In the previous scene she said she doesn't want to take Pallavi's place and is happy with whatever she gets or something. I can't understand her dialogues on what she wants? Continue secret affair? Bleghhhh

Precap: damn Pals is a good seductress. R confesses to her (different clothes) not sure if that's a dream tho.

Happy Sunday jayega ab toh

@bold:- I so hated this  - it is clear she wants the riches and the tag of being married to Raghav Rao. I am damn sure mid of next week we will get to know that all this is a trap of Esha to emotionally manipulate Raghav. I feel it is Pallavi who is going to get the first whiff of this and I really want the precap to be not dream but Raghav telling the truth to Pallavi - maybe after the seduction scene fails. 

Esha jumping on the chance to stay in D house - I think Pallavi is going to confront Esha and then figure out the loopholes in the story. I feel Sunny will be tai tai phiss only and before Sunny can do anything Raghav would have confessed everything to Pallavi. I really want emotional Pallavi now. Please. 

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

List is endless na.

Sharada did they cut what R told Esha? I'm so sick worried what he said. I trust him to not bend to her twisted demands.

Yes they cut this - I think they might edit it over the weekend. Looks like backlash ka asar. 

I am glad that Raghav told the truth of Esha's injuries and did not go with the fake accident drama. I was so glad when he told Pallavi that Esha got injured due to her ex-husband. If Raghav had said this during his confession then it would have looked like Raghav is exaggerating things to get Pals sympathy. 

And why oh why we don't get good scenes for little longer. I so wanted Raghav and Aayi to talk a little longer especially these 2 actors have such good bonding and they are meeting after Pallavi got all fine after the bullet incident.