Floofy_Wolf thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Was only able to afford one abroad trip in a year 😂

Lol did he really say that? What planet do these people live on? 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

I really hate leftovers too. I always tell everyone I won't eat something twice (unless it's Biryani. I will eat leftover biryani for breakfast, lunch, snack #1, dinner, and snack #2). I don't know how I will manage in the future with kids and work. The thought of leftovers is causing me serious distress and pain 😒😭The future is looking grim. 

I hate leftovers too. I simply refuse to eat the same food twice UNLESS it’s pizza. I’ll heat it up so much that it’ll look more recooked rather than reheated. 

My mum tries to trick me into believing the food has been made fresh. But that woman has no idea that I can sense leftovers from a mile away. I have the 6th sense, it’s called the leftover food nahin chahiye sense. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I hate leftovers too. I simply refuse to eat the same food twice UNLESS it’s pizza. I’ll heat it up so much that it’ll look more recooked rather than reheated. 

My mum tries to trick me into believing the food has been made fresh. But that woman has no idea that I can sense leftovers from a mile away. I have the 6th sense, it’s called the leftover food nahin chahiye sense. 

😂 

Awww poor mommy. I can relate to her pain though. Sometimes you just want to push the leftovers so bad that you won’t have any motivation to cook fresh food. My all of 5 year old son be like I ate that just this morning, want something else- when I serve something in the dinner that I made just a few hours ago in the afternoon..🤔😆 I lie to him saying I made the same thing again, but he be like but that cilantro looks exactly like afternoon’s one. (whatever that means😆) I am laughing now but it’s the most frustrating thing.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Khana garam kar lo is so patriarchal. Woh kyu garam kare bhai.. Tu Khud kar apna khana garam. Huh. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Floofy_Wolf

Lol did he really say that? What planet do these people live on? 😆

Yeah he said that lol 

These people live on their la la land - struggle wali 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

😂 

Awww poor mommy. I can relate to her pain though. Sometimes you just want to push the leftovers so bad that you won’t have any motivation to cook fresh food. My all of 5 year old son be like I ate that just this morning, want something else- when I serve something in the dinner that I made just a few hours ago in the afternoon..🤔😆 I lie to him saying I made the same thing again, but he be like but that cilantro looks exactly like afternoon’s one. (whatever that means😆) I am laughing now but it’s the most frustrating thing.

Your son has my 6th sense too. Smart boy 😆 My mum has even tried to make the dish look like something else in her desperation to have the leftovers finished. I feel for you guys truly. I know picky children like us are a pain in the ass sometimes but kya karoon? 

Hum to bhai jaise hai

Vaise rahenge 😂

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

You have a trickster mother too? Oh my lord, the things my mother tries to pass off. There are only certain fishes I eat and she will say this is Ilish so I would eat it. MOM I KNOW WHAT ILISH LOOKS LIKE! It's worse with my sister though. That girl actually doesn't know fish from chicken 🤣🤣

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

You have a trickster mother too? Oh my lord, the things my mother tries to pass off. There are only certain fishes I eat and she will say this is Ilish so I would eat it. MOM I KNOW WHAT ILISH LOOKS LIKE! It's worse with my sister though. That girl actually doesn't know fish from chicken 🤣🤣

Yes, I have a trickster mother who is still out to get revenge after I falsely suspected her of poisoning me. 😂 Your sister must be the dream child, since anyone can fool her into eating leftovers. My sister is actually the most pickiest (is that even a word?) eater on planet earth. She won’t even eat SAUCE. She hates mayo, chilli mayo, tomato, bbq, garlic sauce etc. The psychopath eats nuggets and burgers DRY. 

One day if I’ve ever been found murdered, please question my sister. 😐

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Was only able to afford one abroad trip in a year 😂

Only one Amreeka trip every year....bechara garib kahin ka Veeru...

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, I have a trickster mother who is still out to get revenge after I falsely suspected her of poisoning me. 😂 Your sister must be the dream child, since anyone can fool her into eating leftovers. My sister is actually the most pickiest (is that even a word?) eater on planet earth. She won’t even eat SAUCE. She hates mayo, chilli mayo, tomato, bbq, garlic sauce etc. The psychopath eats nuggets and burgers DRY. 

One day if I’ve ever been found murdered, please question my sister. 😐

🤣🤣 I will send the cops to your sis. 

Oh my God! My bf eats everything without sauce! So weird. 

I think my sister suspects I am trying to murder her at all times. If I am making her eggs and by accident her yolks break she says I was plotting against her.