Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Sigh, here we go again. Not sure why you dug out a random twitter post from months ago? lol. 

As of right now, in order of engagement:

Deepika is literally at the bottom. It's usually Priyanka that has the worst engagement but she's been posting thirst pics to increase her engagement and has moved up a tiny bit. 

No wonder Deepika and Priyanka were both supposed to be called into the police station for buying followers. It's obvious how hollow their numbers are. 

I remember the era when Deepika and Priyanka were buying followers by the BUCKET LOAD in order to outdo each other and then one of them got tired... DeepYanka | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I remember the era when Deepika and Priyanka were buying followers by the BUCKET LOAD in order to outdo each other and then one of them got tired... DeepYanka | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

PC got tired of buying reel packages,hashtags and likes/views

DP got tired of buying followers.

The only 2 corrupt Indian stars

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

PC got tired of buying reel packages,hashtags and likes/views

DP got tired of buying followers.

The only 2 corrupt Indian stars

They still buy followers and various packages. I'm sure the others also do but not to the extent of PC/DP. That's why their numbers look so hollow that it's kind of funny. Imagine having 60+ million followers and having trouble even getting 5K comments. 

Anyway, they *are* the only two Indian actors who were literally caught by the police for using shady and illegal companies that were stealing people's identities to increase their followers. The only other celebrity caught was Badshah and he has already confessed. 

Edited by hotchoco - 2 years ago
josh135 thumbnail

Expectation - Awwwwwwww soooo cuteee and funny!!

Reality - duh who cares

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Yes, I have a trickster mother who is still out to get revenge after I falsely suspected her of poisoning me. 😂 Your sister must be the dream child, since anyone can fool her into eating leftovers. My sister is actually the most pickiest (is that even a word?) eater on planet earth. She won’t even eat SAUCE. She hates mayo, chilli mayo, tomato, bbq, garlic sauce etc. The psychopath eats nuggets and burgers DRY. 

One day if I’ve ever been found murdered, please question my sister. 😐

Dry? You serious?😲

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Dry? You serious?😲

Yes, psychopathic tendencies you see. 🧐

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sigh, here we go again. Not sure why you dug out a random twitter post from months ago? lol. 

As of right now, in order of engagement:

Deepika is literally at the bottom. It's usually Priyanka that has the worst engagement but she's been posting thirst pics to increase her engagement and has moved up a tiny bit. 

No wonder Deepika and Priyanka were both supposed to be called into the police station for buying followers. It's obvious how hollow their numbers are. 

IT IS NORMAL

her Instagram game is shit and she no longer post personal stuff like she used too. It’s normal for her followers to be uninterested. It doesn’t say anything about her followers being fake. With the same followers she used to be the one on top. What does that tell you? It’s the content that is boring, the followers are still intact even with 40% of them being fake like you said rolf 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Truth be told.. they aren't putting any interesting stuff. 

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They still buy followers and various packages. I'm sure the others also do but not to the extent of PC/DP. That's why their numbers look so hollow that it's kind of funny. Imagine having 60+ million followers and having trouble even getting 5K comments. 

Anyway, they *are* the only two Indian actors who were literally caught by the police for using shady and illegal companies that were stealing people's identities to increase their followers. The only other celebrity caught was Badshah and he has already confessed. 

What is being said? Her post with the yellow saree is sitting at 2.8 likes and 20k comments. It’s about finding the right content for her, her team is not there yet. 

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Malaika Arora also tries really hard to look like a fun couple with Arjun Kapoor.