Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
She's not fun, and he's too try-hard.
Just my opinion *shrug*
Aww...that was so sweet.
Would've been exciting if Deepika shared what food she was going to warm up.
Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan
Would've been exciting if Deepika shared what food she was going to warm up.
That would be TMI , I guess. But why would she need to heat up the food? All these crores and can't even afford freshly cooked food?
Originally posted by: cutejodikangal
That would be TMI , I guess. But why would she need to heat up the food? All these crores and can't even afford freshly cooked food?
Ranveer grew up poor, he knows the value of money. He eats leftovers
Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan
Ranveer grew up poor, he knows the value of money. He eats leftovers
😂
Bhai ek bunglow kam khareed loongi par khana mujhe fresh chahiye. I hate leftovers as much as Amar babu hates tears. 😆
Originally posted by: cutejodikangal
😂
Bhai ek bunglow kam khareed loongi par khana mujhe fresh chahiye. I hate leftovers as much as Amar babu hates tears. 😆
I really hate leftovers too. I always tell everyone I won't eat something twice (unless it's Biryani. I will eat leftover biryani for breakfast, lunch, snack #1, dinner, and snack #2). I don't know how I will manage in the future with kids and work. The thought of leftovers is causing me serious distress and pain 😒😭The future is looking grim.
Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan
Ranveer grew up poor, he knows the value of money. He eats leftovers
Was only able to afford one abroad trip in a year 😂
Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan
I really hate leftovers too. I always tell everyone I won't eat something twice (unless it's Biryani. I will eat leftover biryani for breakfast, lunch, snack #1, dinner, and snack #2). I don't know how I will manage in the future with kids and work. The thought of leftovers is causing me serious distress and pain 😒😭The future is looking grim.
Awww Don’t worry about the leftovers from now itself. We will cross the bridge when we get there. On personal experience I can tell you though, there will be days when you will be thankful that there is any food at all, sometimes even leftovers from 2 days ago. 😆
EDIT: OMG me too love love luuuub Biryani/Pulao/Tamarind rice - especially when they are leftovers and can eat them for pretty much every meal. Sometimes I create slots just to eat them. 😆
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
4