Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

🤣🤣 I will send the cops to your sis. 

Oh my God! My bf eats everything without sauce! So weird. 

I think my sister suspects I am trying to murder her at all times. If I am making her eggs and by accident her yolks break she says I was plotting against her. 

WTF. 

How can anyone eat anything without sauce? You know what else scares me? People who finish their food first THEN start drinking AFTER. I want an autopsy done on these kind of people, particularly focusing on their throat. If I don’t drink while eating, the food gets stuck and it feels like an elephant sat on my chest. What sorcery is this? 

It must be a sister thing aye? We all want to kill one another. My sister has accused me of robbery when she found her foundation in my room. Mind you, she was standing there hurling accusations while wearing MY shirt. 🙂

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

WTF. 

How can anyone eat anything without sauce? You know what else scares me? People who finish their food first THEN start drinking AFTER. I want an autopsy done on these kind of people, particularly focusing on their throat. If I don’t drink while eating, the food gets stuck and it feels like an elephant sat on my chest. What sorcery is this? 

It must be a sister thing aye? We all want to kill one another. My sister has accused me of robbery when she found her foundation in my room. Mind you, she was standing there hurling accusations while wearing MY shirt. 🙂

🤣🤣 How old is your sister? Are you guys close? This is so funny!

Also let me make that part bold because my sister might actually read it. Actually, she will read it. She needs to know she is one bizarre creature for not drinking water while eating! She has water no where near her when she eats her meals. The whole family thinks she is a little🤪

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

🤣🤣 How old is your sister? Are you guys close? This is so funny!

Also let me make that part bold because my sister might actually read it. Actually, she will read it. She needs to know she is one bizarre creature for not drinking water while eating! She has water no where near her when she eats her meals. The whole family thinks she is a little🤪

My sister is 24. Are sisters ever truly close? We fight everyday and then act normal 10 minutes later, so I suppose we’re close. We have deep and meaningful convos in the bathroom all the time, then act like we don’t know each other the moment we walk out of the toilet. Though I gotta admit, she’s the most wittiest and funny person I know. 

I just came across this. So funny. This was like 8 years ago when I got busted trying to lie on my sisters behalf when work was trying to call her in. 🤣

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

My sister is 24. Are sisters ever truly close? We fight everyday and then act normal 10 minutes later, so I suppose we’re close. We have deep and meaningful convos in the bathroom all the time, then act like we don’t know each other the moment we walk out of the toilet. Though I gotta admit, she’s the most wittiest and funny person I know. 

I just came across this. So funny. This was like 8 years ago when I got busted trying to lie on my sisters behalf when work was trying to call her in. 🤣

Something like this has happened with me as a kid (6-7 years old) and with my dad. He used to come and go anytime of the day for work at the time.

I remember there was a call once and someone asked if he was at home.. I was like let me check 😆

And that uncle was like, “ aapko pata nai papa ghar pe hai ya nai.”

He would get randomly called on site whenever there were issues.. one time he gestured me to say he was not at home.. I was like.. “ he is saying he’s not home”🤣

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

"Khaana garam kar lo baby" - does this mean "Joint roll up kar lo baby"?

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

People love that about them .Virat with his 155 million followers doesn't get views or likes on reels and photos like deepveer does.

Their 3 reels  together got 40,33 and 25 million. These are insane numbers😲.

Edited by you2 - 2 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Was only able to afford one abroad trip in a year 😂

And one to Goa... that too during Christmas!!😆

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

😂....boy! 

I love how the person on the other side took it so casually, like s/he was used to this. 😆

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

PDA PDA PDA PDA PDA !

I wonder how their real life is like but then again i am not interested 😆

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Look at the millionaires here hating leftovers.