Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Look at the millionaires here hating leftovers. 

I was going to say that. We are one spoiled lot. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Look at the millionaires here hating leftovers. 

I hate but I still eat now and make sure to not waste anything because I hate waste even more than I hate leftovers.  I blame my mom for spoiling me with fresh food and eating all the leftovers herself saying cold food will make kids slow. ðŸ¤“

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

People love that about them .Virat with his 155 million followers doesn't get views or likes on reels and photos like deepveer does.

Their 3 reels  together got 40,33 and 25 million. These are insane numbers😲.

lol, you know why reels get numbers? You buy packages from Instagram so that the reels are placed on people's 'discover' tabs. That's why her other posts don't do well. She has a poor engagement rate on all her posts that are not reels. 

People are nuts about increasing their followers so they pay Instagram a lot to make it happen for them. Certain celeb accounts are "recommended" when people sign up for a new account so they just click on those recommended accounts. That's apart from just flat out buying followers from shady companies. 

I remember there was a time when Priyanka was doing sponsored posts and paying to put her posts on people's timelines who don't follow her. 

You'd have be really silly to take this seriously. It's hugely manipulated. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hotchoco

lol, you know why reels get numbers? You buy packages from Instagram so that the reels are placed on people's 'discover' tabs. That's why her other posts don't do well. She has a poor engagement rate on all her posts that are not reels. 

People are nuts about increasing their followers so they pay Instagram a lot to make it happen for them. Certain celeb accounts are "recommended" when people sign up for a new account so they just click on those recommended accounts. That's apart from just flat out buying followers from shady companies. 

I remember there was a time when Priyanka was doing sponsored posts and paying to put her posts on people's timelines who don't follow her. 

Only Deepika buys packages in India and only  for deepveer videos? If it is money well spent,why does no one else do?

DP has poor engagements?Compared to which actress? And doesn't ever post in swimwear .She almost always wears baggy clothes.

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

What do you mean she has poor engagement? Have you seen the type of content she posts? When she posts herself she easily cross 2 Millions likes. When she posts weird stuff the likes are less which is normal because it’s Instagram and people tend to expect Bikini pics or selfies. I think for the type of non conventional account she has, she is doing very good.

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Only Deepika buys packages in India and only  for deepveer videos? If it is money well spent,why does no one else do?

DP has poor engagements?Compared to which actress? And doesn't ever post in swimwear .She almost always wears baggy clothes.

Most actresses pay a lot to increase followers and buy various packages for it. Reels are specifically designed to be placed on discover feeds which is why views are more for those. That's literally how it works. Her non-reel videos don't get anywhere close to those numbers. Neither do Ranveer's videos. 

An engagement rate of 1.89%. 2 or 3 percent is considered average for celebrities so her engagement rate is even lower than average. 60 million followers and only 5600 comments per post as well. And that's with an entire social media team working to make content for her account. 

you2 thumbnail

Deepika's engagement rate is pretty good I think..

https://twitter.com/ShraxVamsi/status/1401536344665387008

you2 thumbnail

In 2020 too ,before she deleted her posts

• Home›
  • Advertising›
  • brands›
  • article»
  • Shraddha Kapoor, Deepika Padukone and Virat Kohli emerge most popular Instagram Influencers: Report
Edited by you2 - 2 years ago
you2 thumbnail

Do you believe that Deepika pays for hastags too🤔

https://twitter.com/devotee2722/status/1437757670849585154

hotchoco thumbnail

Sigh, here we go again. Not sure why you dug out a random twitter post from months ago? lol. 

As of right now, in order of engagement:

Deepika is literally at the bottom. It's usually Priyanka that has the worst engagement but she's been posting thirst pics to increase her engagement and has moved up a tiny bit. 

No wonder Deepika and Priyanka were both supposed to be called into the police station for buying followers. It's obvious how hollow their numbers are.