Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Hello ladies. I posted this in the previous EDT. Doing it again. Would anyone like to be a co-admin for this EDT?

I’m super busy right now and can’t create the EDT on time. Our Mod has been awesome and creating it but we need another person to help out. 

Please let me know

thanks 

Hey namitha. How do we help exactly. 

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mink

ahahahah but I doubt he’s crying for Tejo. 

He can’t cry for jas, unless he’s in guilt and crying to his mum saying he tried his best to forget her but she’s his one love blah blah blah…this can be done to melt Gurpreet to be on team JF. 

Jas isn’t about to leave Fateh no matter what and how big the insult/shame they face publicly. Her end goal is Fateh right now against Tejo at any cost. Him getting shamed would be a win win situation for her because his family will push him away further and she will make him realize only she cares and loves him and pushing their agenda to run away to Canada. 

I don’t see him crying buckets for Tejo, that guilt/tears will as always will be short lived….and it’s no where near love realization (some fans jumping to high hope conclusions).  I also don’t see Tejo making a scene publicly and humiliating family, if anything she was probably the saving grace on stage and he feels guilty and cries after.

I hope they are exposed publicly by the media or Someone else like that uncle friend of pappa virk and that’s why the shameful faces on stage.  

Watching the promo again….he is soft/sad/guilty/regretful and grateful to Tejo and then jas comes and snatched him….even though they don’t focus on Fateh it shows he was dragged and not happy about it.

When do you all think this will air? By the weekend? Next 2 episodes will likely be Simran half a** truth only thanks to Tejo.  🙄

Right said Mink about him crying for Tejo...

I don't think it'll happen so soon ....

My guess is on humiliation....  may be jasfa exposed publically nd it'll hv repercussions on his career or may be on whole virk family...  I guess all the crying is for that ....

Nd yes you said it so right Tejo will not create any scene ...  all she is capable of doing is to save them.

Girl loves virks ....  she'll not put their reputation at stake  ...

I think that event episodes will air nxt week...

FieryLioness thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

Not bringing out about Candy , is raising my doubt on Tejo being pregnant😔

Until they show it in show, I am keeping all my Tejo pregnancy theories to rest 😆

FieryLioness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mink

i thought the same…then that track will

Be parallel to Candy truth lol 

Kuchh bhi ...

Tum log bhi na 😆

FieryLioness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Hello ladies. I posted this in the previous EDT. Doing it again. Would anyone like to be a co-admin for this EDT?

I’m super busy right now and can’t create the EDT on time. Our Mod has been awesome and creating it but we need another person to help out. 

Please let me know

thanks 

Hi Namita...

I can do that ....  just tell me how you hyperlink pervious EDT link .   I don't know to do this 😳

Edited by FieryLioness - 2 years ago
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Ani give your prediction as well. We will  party on a special winner thread for whoever wins in predicting why mumma boy is crying in that school dress. 

F is crying?

Bts hain kya?

Eh...gir gaya hoga. Anyway he cannot run well. School dress mein girke aur gira hua ho gaya shayad.

FieryLioness thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Hey namitha. How do we help exactly. 

Fire any of us need to take responsibility of opening new EDT once previous gets over ...

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly perfect depiction of our dil ka haal. 😂😂😂

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

F is crying?

Bts hain kya?

Eh...gir gaya hoga. Anyway he cannot run well. School dress mein girke aur gira hua ho gaya shayad.

https://twitter.com/d_choudhuri/status/1440011936834359315?s=20

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

Fire any of us need to take responsibility of opening new EDT once previous gets over ...

Yes saw namithas post.How is it done.