Udaariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #22

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod; Mnx12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leprechaun thumbnail

EDT #1                     EDT #2                     EDT #3                    EDT #4                      EDT #5            

EDT #6                     EDT #7                     EDT #8                    EDT #9                     EDT #10       

EDT #11                   EDT#12                    EDT#13                   EDT #14                   EDT #15                

EDT #16                   EDT#17                    EDT #18                  EDT#19                     EDT#20

EDT#21

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for thread leprechaun ðŸ¤—

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: janecastle

Tejo said "ussi bulbule ko phoothe hue tum bhi dekhogi aur main bhi dekhungi. fark sirf itna hoga ki mere hoton pe hassi hogi aur tumhare aakhon mein aasu". I think this dialogue of hers will come true. Jasmine will humiliate him publicly and he will see how shallow their so-called love is. Tejo will also reject him and walk away with her head held high. That might be why he is crying now. Becasue his love turned out to be so fake and he ruined his marriage with his own hands.

Yeah this will come out to be true.. he probably realized jassu's love for him was fake and all and yes about how he ruined his marriage with tejo cuz of that. So he's crying for whatever humiliation happened in that event.. Tejo must have left him..

Edited by YoungHeart - 2 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: persadian

I think, repeat of Retro Party drama where they will call Mrs Virk onto stage, Fateh is looking towards Tejo coming on and Jasmine appears and probably public humiliation some reporter will play ibaadati pyaar declaration, I dont think Tejo will play a part in Family getting humiliated, she will either save izzat and he is ashamed of J does and then cries by his mamma because he is such a loser, coz Tejo has sacrificed so  much while he betrayed her, he is crying for himself, not anyone else

That is the only thing he is capable of. He can't see anyone else's pain or suffering. Everything is about him.. his love, his happiness, his pain, his life. He doesn't care that an innocent girl's life got destroyed because of him, his family is humiliated because of him or everyone else is suffering because of him. FSV can only see himself and that's what makes him so despicable.

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

That is the only thing he is capable of. He can't see anyone else's pain or suffering. Everything is about him.. his love, his happiness, his pain, his life. He doesn't care that an innocent girl's life got destroyed because of him, his family is humiliated because of him or everyone else is suffering because of him. FSV can only see himself and that's what makes him so despicable.

Exactly and I can't believe people are still shipping Tejo with this douchebag.😠😠

ShanUlas thumbnail

Ani give your prediction as well. We will  party on a special winner thread for whoever wins in predicting why mumma boy is crying in that school dress. 

aahrita thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I have seen people here saying Ankit will not allow another ML in the show

Does he has any say on this? Like PH handles all this right? 

I am actually confused, if anyone knows pls tell me😳

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t think Jasmine will leave him…

She has no place to go…

Her truth would have revealed.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aahrita

I have seen people here saying Ankit will not allow another ML in the show

Does he has any say on this? Like PH handles all this right? 

I am actually confused, if anyone knows pls tell me😳

I don't think he is that powerful or anything. He will be definitely upset and that can affect offscreen equations and onscreen content. Only thing he can do is to threaten to quit. It will be up to makers to decide.