Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

ahahahah but I doubt he’s crying for Tejo. 

He can’t cry for jas, unless he’s in guilt and crying to his mum saying he tried his best to forget her but she’s his one love blah blah blah…this can be done to melt Gurpreet to be on team JF. 

Jas isn’t about to leave Fateh no matter what and how big the insult/shame they face publicly. Her end goal is Fateh right now against Tejo at any cost. Him getting shamed would be a win win situation for her because his family will push him away further and she will make him realize only she cares and loves him and pushing their agenda to run away to Canada. 

I don’t see him crying buckets for Tejo, that guilt/tears will as always will be short lived….and it’s no where near love realization (some fans jumping to high hope conclusions).  I also don’t see Tejo making a scene publicly and humiliating family, if anything she was probably the saving grace on stage and he feels guilty and cries after.

I hope they are exposed publicly by the media or Someone else like that uncle friend of pappa virk and that’s why the shameful faces on stage.  

Watching the promo again….he is soft/sad/guilty/regretful and grateful to Tejo and then jas comes and snatched him….even though they don’t focus on Fateh it shows he was dragged and not happy about it.

When do you all think this will air? By the weekend? Next 2 episodes will likely be Simran half a** truth only thanks to Tejo.  🙄

Edited by Mink - 2 years ago
08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Not bringing out about Candy , is raising my doubt on Tejo being pregnant😔

SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Ani give your prediction as well. We will  party on a special winner thread for whoever wins in predicting why mumma boy is crying in that school dress. 

Hello Everyone! New to forum. I think he is crying because he didn’t claim Jaswipe as his wife to save his family reputation and she acted like a spoiled child and accused him of not loving her then left him. Now he thinks he lost her so he is telling his Mom how he can’t live without her😏😏

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mink

ahahahah but I doubt he’s crying for Tejo. 

He can’t cry for jas, unless he’s in guilt and crying to his mum saying he tried his best to forget her but she’s his one love blah blah blah…this can be done to melt Gurpreet to be on team JF. 

Jas isn’t about to leave Fateh no matter what and how big the insult/shame they face publicly. Her end goal is Fateh right now against Tejo at any cost. Him getting shamed would be a win win situation for her because his family will push him away further and she will make him realize only she cares and loves him and pushing their agenda to run away to Canada. 

I don’t see him crying buckets for Tejo, that guilt/tears will as always will be short lived….and it’s no where near love realization (some fans jumping to high hope conclusions).  I also don’t see Tejo making a scene publicly and humiliating family, if anything she was probably be the saving grace on stage and he feels guilty and cries after.

I hope they are exposed publicly by the media or Somelsw else like that uncle friend of pappa virk or and that’s why the shameful faces on stage.  

Watching the promo again….he is soft/sad/guilty/regretful and great duo to Tejo and then jas comes and snatched him….even thought they don’t focus on Fateh it shows he was dragged and not happy about it.

When do you all think this will air? By the weekend? Next 2 episodes will likely be Simran half a** truth only thanks to Tejo.  🙄

So what all this drama and humiliation so that jasfa can get everything they wanted? Get married with family approval and go to canada?  🤪 .. 

Woww well that sucks. Time to finally stop watching the show 😆

Edited by YoungHeart - 2 years ago
Mink thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

i thought the same…then that track will

Be parallel to Candy truth lol 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh man Tejo give Fateh the confrontation he was seeking and man oh man it didn't go as he imagine. Then she kicked him out of the room 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 08_maria

I think if what you are saying is true.. even if Tejo knows it, she won't tell anyone, esp Fateh.. 🤔

Edited by YoungHeart - 2 years ago
Mink thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh man Tejo give Fateh the confrontation he was seeking and man oh man it didn't go as he imagine. Then she kicked him out of the room 

these scenes are fantastic …he came all angry macho man and left like a teary eyed hurt puppy 😂😂 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hello ladies. I posted this in the previous EDT. Doing it again. Would anyone like to be a co-admin for this EDT?

I’m super busy right now and can’t create the EDT on time. Our Mod has been awesome and creating it but we need another person to help out. 

Please let me know

thanks 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mink

these scenes are fantastic …he came all angry macho man and left like a teary eyed hurt puppy 😂😂 

Fateh is in complete denial and he's being stubborn cause he doesn't want anyone to tell him I told you so

But that exactly what he got from Tejo, telling him I'm waiting for you downfall and I want to see it with

my own eyes. 

Fateh knows even that dead rat won't wake up to eat Jasmine food but yet he sacrifice his 

taste buds  Jasmine actually said Tejo could've shown her how to make pakoda 🤣