Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: avanisharma12

audience is gonna accept him i have seen aunties saying anupma aunty looks good with vanraj ye to vanraj ka low version hai🤣

Kaun hai ye aunties kahan se ati hai😳

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Y was naira rejected. I thought kaira were going good but kitna keechenge i guess. Now i heard moshin and shivangi are done and leap etc pata nahi. That one's been on forever 

Naira wasn't rejected. They just exhausted all possible storylines for Kaira. And instead of going for leap or ending the show, they killed off Naira and brought a new character.

Here, if they can't whitewash Fateh, they always have an option to bring his doppelganger and take story forward.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: janecastle

Naira wasn't rejected. They just exhausted all possible storylines for Kaira. And instead of going for leap or ending the show, they killed off Naira and brought a new character.

Here, if they can't whitewash Fateh, they always have an option to bring his doppelganger and take story forward.

I rather prefer that if makers don't wanna bring new ml for Tejo (for whatever reason).. i am okay with a doppleganger as long as he's completely opposite of fateh ... fandom khush, ankit also khush ðŸ˜†

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Thanks for d thread @Leprechaun ðŸ¤—

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail

Ok. But here target TRP audience may not reject Fateh yet unfortunately and they are r the only ones that matter. Depends on how makers chose to go forward now. seedha sadha whitewash nahi chalega. Ragdana padega isko. No one here wants that i know but all three going seperate ways ya JF unite and tejo single also doesn't work with trp audience. Let's c how it goes.

Nuggetz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Kaun hai ye aunties kahan se ati hai😳

haha quite old actually my nani ke dost..... that vanraj guy was jealous of anuj and aunties were like now anu will not talk to anuj and van and anu still like eo and blah blah while i was facepalming at the discussion🤣

Nuggetz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

that's actually nice lol shippers se leke aunties tak sab happy🤣

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: avanisharma12

haha quite old actually my nani ke dost..... that vanraj guy was jealous of anuj and aunties were like now anu will not talk to anuj and van and anu still like eo and blah blah while i was facepalming at the discussion🤣

https://tenor.com/WzNB.gif

ShanUlas thumbnail

Fatejo fans after seeing Fateh crying 😎

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUDV2E-K2UK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link