Bhagya Lakshmi

So Ekta Recyled storyline 2.0

mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So we were right. Lakshmi kundali is the reason for the marriage. Same as Iqbal Khan show and heres me thinking, this is something new.

All of them are selfish, they ruined Lakshmi life so ther son could live.

Atleast in Kundali Bhagya and KumKum bhagya, both Preeta and Pragya had support system, from thier own family and even in thier husband family. But I feel sorry for Lakshmi as everyone in her husband family have cheated her. They know Rishy loves Malishka and this is a case of 1 year marriage before Lakshmi gets divorced.

Lakshmi won't know the truth now as as long as she loves Rishi, her kundali will counteract the dosh. She will be heartbroken when she knows the truth.

Only Rishi dad looks like he regrets it but Virendra and his mom likes Lakshmi so even though they did a deciet marriage, I think they really want the marriage to work. Neelam, 50-50 as she is greatful for Lakshmi but Rishi happiness means everything for her.

Now, Malisha will friend Lakshmi, probably to keep an eye on her. 1 year before Rishi is free but we all know what happens. Rishi will slowly fall in love with Lakshmi and we will have Tanu 2.0 joining hands with Rishi Sister/Bua, aka. Aliya 2.0 to ger rid of Lakshmi.

I thought this show was different, but we all know what will happen with this show, fall in low, happy, seperation, fake pregnancy, remarriage, divorce, leap, nothing new.

Hope Lakshmi comes out strong here and stops letting people walk over her. She is going to need her spine if she wants to deal with Malishka like Pragya did with Tanu.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria23 thumbnail

Sometimes they show rishi thinking about lakshmi and then next moment romancing his girlfriend.

i think even though rishi will pretend, but each time she saves him he will keep thinking about her.

may be when he will be in love with her. She will get to know the truth and will be heartbroken. May be rishi will try to tell but she will not believe him.

If ekta show rishi girlfriend as tanu in kumkum i am just going to give up. 

Edited by 07RB - 2 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

The show and Rishi is ruined! 

They all have cheated Lakshmi. I really don't know what's the scope of whitwashing now. 

Kundali dosh would have been fine... But honesty would have been better. She would have loved him nevertheless. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

It's clearcut copy of karam apna apna. Story is so predictable 

Ria23 thumbnail

So after one year he is just going to divorce lakshmi without any reason?? Without telling her why he married her and all.

So selfish family.