New promo out - anu said yes to the deal - Page 4

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Same..I don't want Kavya around Anupamaa. Please no smiley26

I feel baa will do jasoosi of Anupama via kavyasmiley11🤢🤮

Originally posted by yuvanaa

When he extended his hand for a handshake she said ' i know ur intentions r good but for outsiders it is not. So i wld like to say our relationship wld also be the same just as any other employer employee. I don't have any place for new relationship in my life now 'and then anuj says dosth welcome aboard and she gives him a handshake 😔😔😟

Ok she said NOW  !! May be later she will smiley37 

Originally posted by dipali13

Wow awesome promo smiley32smiley40smiley40

Thanks sush for sharing smiley32smiley31

Finally Anu sign the contract and now MaAn working together ❤ smiley20smiley9smiley40

haan bas opening mil gayi hai yahi kafi hai...bas anu baa ki koi kasam vasam naa khaye ....as it will again show her as doormat ....she should take this decision strongly....ho sake she should ask baa...agar mr shah ko offer milta toh aap aise hi unhe rokti

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Same..I don't want Kavya around Anupamaa. Please no smiley26

I don't want vanraj ,toshu and baa around Anupama😡 kavya ko devika handle kar legi

Originally posted by yuvanaa

Anupamaa signs the deed and goes ahead with the deal but makes it clear with anuj that she does not have any place for new relationship in her life now and So their relationship will remain only professional😢💔.  He says dosth and welcomes her 😥😢

seems they r gonna take it slow....but it's ok ...I'm excited 

Its very important and i will applaud the makers if they really show that Anu moves on and gets married to Anuj.

Seriously, this message should be loud and clear...because when men move on nobody questions but moment lady wants to move on...eyes start to roll..in India.

Agree with you. If the show can be that forward thinking as to make an ex wife and current wife live under the same roof, the makers of the show should be bold enough to show Anupama thinking about herself, her need for love and caring through a new relationship based on respect and trust. 

Anupamaa