Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Really devika will be there , can u post d link of d promo ?

Please check in Maan AT, it's been shared already. 

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushups

Sab kuch chalega....kachue ki speed bhi ....bas yeh trimurkh (baa vanraj toshu) ko nahi dekhna mujhe mann kar raha tha chappal se maar maar ke gaal lal kar dun teeno ka

You know Anu said today even my chappal have not changed mr shah  at that moment I was so happy🀣 thinking now she will  take chappals and hit him😑 but we can say it was indirect insult πŸ€£she compared him his thinking to her chappal and warned him indirectly

Edited by Krithzz - 2 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: yuvanaa

Yeah 😒😒 but we all know hopefully eventually anu wld accept his love 🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞😒πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

This is whats scaring me the most. We know tht Anuj loves Anu and will keep loving her no matter what. But he wont ever make the 1st move. For him its always Anu's happiness tht comes first and with her stating already abt no place for naye rishtain, we know Anuj will keep his feelings to himself

Dang !!!! I dont want this to remain a one sided love 😩

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting 

Can't wait for MaAn office romance 

Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

This is whats scaring me the most. We know tht Anuj loves Anu and will keep loving her no matter what. But he wont ever make the 1st move. For him its always Anu's happiness tht comes first and with her stating already abt no place for naye rishtain, we know Anuj will keep his feelings to himself

Dang !!!! I dont want this to remain a one sided love 😩

it wont m sure with the way theyre taking this track forward it is looking evident to me theyre gonna bring maan together . i beleive all this is like a base a stage set up for the story to begin finally . maybe a little friendship and sharing caring and eventually love it will happen m sure i dk how but m sure 

KKM21 thumbnail

Please don't tell me that I subscribed to Hotstar only for Anu to be Anuj’s employee only 😭 πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ these two character better go out with each and get married they bring out the best in each other.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: yuvanaa

Yeah 😒😒 but we all know hopefully eventually anu wld accept his love 🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞😒πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Thanks for sharing this promo my dear β€οΈ

Hope she falls in love soon ...I want to see Anupama married to Anuj ... with love or without love 

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hopefully it shld happen 🀞🀞🀞🀞❀❀❀

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Whatever said should come true❀❀❀ THU THU THU 🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sushups

I hope devika becomes permanent ...then only I can tolerate kavya...because woh jo jawab degi kavya ko ..mazza a jayega....i so hope anuj doesn't hire vanraj ,vanraj kisi bhi tarah se handle nahi hoga mujhse ....kavya toh second hand embaressmant hai  but vanraj negative energy πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬bahut kuch hai

Ek min ...kahi aisa toh nahi To manao baa she will take her sarr ki kasam ki mere aur anuj ke beech na kuch tha aur naa kuch hoga....plz plz ....yeh kasam vasam naa Lee le ....baki uska anuj se distance maintain karna bhi seh lenge ,kyunki distance kam bhi ho sakte hai but kasam....kasam sab satyanaash kar dega

Who the hell is this buddhi baa to take such a promise from her ex-bahu 😑 bapuji really has clipped anu's wings by his whole beti drama πŸ€¬