Lol why is Anu shouting at Vanraj

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Why she saying to him he did nothing.

Urm you was crying in the dark then decided to make a youtube content and not decide to cash in the money and still  poor in america crying for water

While Vanraj prospered 

Edited by Starwatcher01 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Pent up emotions umad rahe hai. 

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Woh anupama hai woh kabhi galat nahi ho sakti

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Artificial Tashan….  smiley37 His house got renovated, financially he is better, he worked continuously. At least on this particular job, so far it has not been shown that he got it on some favour. Though given his character he could be doing things crookedly just like his son but so far financially he is better off. He sponsored his own trip with his earned money. Someone should tell the useless writers ki agar Anupamaa ko upper hand Dena hai toh justify karo … Her journey unlike other people’s journey can’t be just told and shrugged off. It has to be shown. Details have to be shown. Her merits have to be shown. Else it all looks like I can go and give tashan to some super rich person about how great I am compared to him/her. Koi sense banega uska ? It would appear as if I have lost some of my screws somewhere. Yeh toh show hai isliye they take liberty to show Vanraj being affected. smiley36

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Becoj she ij indeepaindaint and earning in dolars and she ij a Maa and an Orat! 

And Vanraj had to spend his own hard earned money to buy ticket to the US
Anupama’s udaan was charity sponsored by Thoo Thoo Thoo Devika and some unnamed restaurant 

Wo alag baat hai Vanraj ka package would be 10 times Maa’s salary and he has come on a holiday unlike Maa who had to dance on streets when she came

She is just showing her swag because wo Mishter Shah hai, he is the only person who doesn’t fall for her victim play!

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2