New promo out - anu said yes to the deal

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 days ago

Anupamaa signs the deed and goes ahead with the deal but makes it clear with anuj that she does not have any place for new relationship in her life now and So their relationship will remain only professionalπŸ˜’πŸ’”.  He says dosth and welcomes her πŸ˜₯😒

Edited by yuvanaa - 2 days ago

Originally posted by yuvanaa

Anupamaa signs the deed and goes ahead with the deal but makes it clear with anuj that she does not have any place for new relationship in her life now and So their relationship will remain only professionalπŸ˜’πŸ’”.  He says dosth and welcomes her πŸ˜₯😒

yeh kya ?????

Yeah 😒😒 but we all know hopefully eventually anu wld accept his love 🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞😒πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Yeah 😒😒 but we all know hopefully eventually anu wld accept his love 🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞😒πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

bahut time lagega but chalo haan toh ki professional relationship ke liye....but usne khud se yeh naya rishta ki baat kyun ki ...anuj ne thodi propose kiya.....btw I dragged n saw gk s scene...iit said devika will join in his office too...jab cupid hai toh kuch na kuch toh hoga future mein

Edited by sushups - 2 days ago

When he extended his hand for a handshake she said ' i know ur intentions r good but for outsiders it is not. So i wld like to say our relationship wld also be the same just as any other employer employee. I don't have any place for new relationship in my life now 'and then anuj says dosth welcome aboard and she gives him a handshake πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜Ÿ

Haan it will take time but hopefully we get what we want🀞🀞

Devika is gonna be there... So hoping to see office Romance.. I am okay if they take this slow. 

When he extended his hand for a handshake she said ' i know ur intentions r good but for outsiders it is not. So i wld like to say our relationship wld also be the same just as any other employer employee. I don't have any place for new relationship in my life now 'and then anuj says dosth welcome aboard and she gives him a handshake πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜Ÿ

kya yaar anuπŸ˜«πŸ˜©πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.....i hope kavya doesn't join....I just can't 

Anupamaa