New promo out - anu said yes to the deal

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 days ago

Anupamaa signs the deed and goes ahead with the deal but makes it clear with anuj that she does not have any place for new relationship in her life now and So their relationship will remain only professionalπŸ˜’πŸ’”.  He says dosth and welcomes her πŸ˜₯😒

Edited by yuvanaa - 2 days ago
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by yuvanaa


Anupamaa signs the deed and goes ahead with the deal but makes it clear with anuj that she does not have any place for new relationship in her life now and So their relationship will remain only professionalπŸ˜’πŸ’”.  He says dosth and welcomes her πŸ˜₯😒

yeh kya ?????

Posted: 2 days ago

Yeah 😒😒 but we all know hopefully eventually anu wld accept his love 🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞😒πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by yuvanaa


Yeah 😒😒 but we all know hopefully eventually anu wld accept his love 🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞😒πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

bahut time lagega but chalo haan toh ki professional relationship ke liye....but usne khud se yeh naya rishta ki baat kyun ki ...anuj ne thodi propose kiya.....btw I dragged n saw gk s scene...iit said devika will join in his office too...jab cupid hai toh kuch na kuch toh hoga future mein

Edited by sushups - 2 days ago
Posted: 2 days ago

When he extended his hand for a handshake she said ' i know ur intentions r good but for outsiders it is not. So i wld like to say our relationship wld also be the same just as any other employer employee. I don't have any place for new relationship in my life now 'and then anuj says dosth welcome aboard and she gives him a handshake πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜Ÿ

Posted: 2 days ago

Haan it will take time but hopefully we get what we want🀞🀞

Posted: 2 days ago

Devika is gonna be there... So hoping to see office Romance.. I am okay if they take this slow. 

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by yuvanaa


When he extended his hand for a handshake she said ' i know ur intentions r good but for outsiders it is not. So i wld like to say our relationship wld also be the same just as any other employer employee. I don't have any place for new relationship in my life now 'and then anuj says dosth welcome aboard and she gives him a handshake πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜Ÿ

kya yaar anuπŸ˜«πŸ˜©πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.....i hope kavya doesn't join....I just can't 


Anupamaa 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Anuj to his Anu - Shayari Saga

pencil Fiercy_jhalli   stackexchange 0   eye 179

Fiercy_jhalli 0 179 3 days ago Fiercy_jhalli
It will be more difficult for anu to leave

pencil sushups   stackexchange 11   eye 1067

sushups 11 1067 4 days ago naaznin
Anu was very sehmi dari in college and gone worst after her marriage

pencil magicalM   stackexchange 2   eye 539

magicalM 2 539 7 days ago moksha89
How weirdly the college mates idolised Anu..

pencil usernameyrkkh   stackexchange 15   eye 2304

usernameyrkkh 15 2304 8 days ago usernameyrkkh
Precap-:acha this is how anuj will meet anu again

pencil sushups   stackexchange 10   eye 1474

sushups 10 1474 11 days ago itsRitzi

Topic Info

30 Participants 58 Replies 4565Views

Topic started by yuvanaa

Last replied by tintin0602

loader
loader
up-open TOP