New promo out - anu said yes to the deal - Page 6

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Really devika will be there , can u post d link of d promo ?

It's on Twitter and someone shared insta as well. I don't know how to share the link though 😟

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Really devika will be there , can u post d link of d promo ?

Please check in Maan AT, it's been shared already. 

Originally posted by sushups

Sab kuch chalega....kachue ki speed bhi ....bas yeh trimurkh (baa vanraj toshu) ko nahi dekhna mujhe mann kar raha tha chappal se maar maar ke gaal lal kar dun teeno ka

You know Anu said today even my chappal have not changed mr shah  at that moment I was so happysmiley37 thinking now she will  take chappals and hit himsmiley7 but we can say it was indirect insult smiley37she compared him his thinking to her chappal and warned him indirectly

Edited by Krithzz - 2 days ago

Originally posted by yuvanaa

Yeah 😒😒 but we all know hopefully eventually anu wld accept his love 🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞😒πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

This is whats scaring me the most. We know tht Anuj loves Anu and will keep loving her no matter what. But he wont ever make the 1st move. For him its always Anu's happiness tht comes first and with her stating already abt no place for naye rishtain, we know Anuj will keep his feelings to himself

Dang !!!! I dont want this to remain a one sided love 😩

Interesting 

Can't wait for MaAn office romance smiley42

Originally posted by eshasrk

This is whats scaring me the most. We know tht Anuj loves Anu and will keep loving her no matter what. But he wont ever make the 1st move. For him its always Anu's happiness tht comes first and with her stating already abt no place for naye rishtain, we know Anuj will keep his feelings to himself

Dang !!!! I dont want this to remain a one sided love 😩

it wont m sure with the way theyre taking this track forward it is looking evident to me theyre gonna bring maan together . i beleive all this is like a base a stage set up for the story to begin finally . maybe a little friendship and sharing caring and eventually love it will happen m sure i dk how but m sure 

Please don't tell me that I subscribed to Hotstar only for Anu to be Anuj’s employee only 😭 πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ these two character better go out with each and get married they bring out the best in each other.

Originally posted by yuvanaa

Yeah 😒😒 but we all know hopefully eventually anu wld accept his love 🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞😒πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Thanks for sharing this promo my dear smiley27

Hope she falls in love soon ...I want to see Anupama married to Anuj ... with love or without love smiley42

Anupamaa