Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika is such a horrible actress!

MDNA thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

her monotonous robotic dialogue delivery, pathetic voice modulation and endless red teary eyes...can she improve in her upcoming ventures? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I was just thinking that only 2 directors didn't face ruin post RK.

SLB and Sid Anand.Both are huge now casting DP in their films. May another director like Anurag Basu have that fortune!

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

I was just thinking that only 2 directors didn't face ruin post RK.

SLB and Sid Anand.Both are huge now casting DP in their films. May another director like Anurag Basu have that fortune!

Your obsession with RK needs to end. DP has moved on so should you2 

you2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Your obsession with RK needs to end. DP has moved on so should you2 

A starkid  with a flop debut who attached himself to top actresses and shined on reflected glory..without top actresses he is nothing,personally and professionally.He gained a lot and the actresses lost!

Now  DP has announced a film with famous HW producers with a budget of 550 crores..on only her name! It is an achievement like being the only  actress earning 100 + crores in a year.

In threads like this,I will continue to make posts like this๐Ÿ˜ƒ

priya185 thumbnail

First aishwarya now deepika hate topics

Ennuyi thumbnail

A starkid  with a flop debut who attached himself to top actresses and shined on reflected glory..without top actresses he is nothing,personally and professionally.He gained a lot and the actresses lost!

Now  DP has announced a film with famous HW producers with a budget of 550 crores..on only her name! It is an achievement like being the only  actress earning 100 + crores in a year.

In threads like this,I will continue to make posts like this๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Which hollywood film.. the one she is producing smiley37damn no producer would cast her there she is no PC or Freida. 

RK maybe a star kid but has proved time and again his Box office and acting capabilities which the so called Outsider couldnt even after so many opportunities, she made it cos of her looks which deserted her long back. Had to constantly whine and cry about a failed relationship to stay in public memory. 

So much for being a big star ..what a joke. 

you2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Which hollywood film.. the one she is producing smiley37damn no producer would cast her there she is no PC or Freida. 

RK maybe a star kid but has proved time and again his Box office and acting capabilities which the so called Outsider couldnt even after so many opportunities, she made it cos of her looks which deserted her long back. Had to constantly whine and cry about a failed relationship to stay in public memory. 

So much for being a big star ..what a joke. 

Oh well! DP could sign a film with RK and pull him out of the B list rut that he has dug himself in.But that won't ever happen.

Just think about it๐Ÿ˜”

Tetul thumbnail

Oh well! DP could sign a film with RK and pull him out of the B list rut that he has dug himself in.But that won't ever happen.

Just think about it๐Ÿ˜”

She didn't do that for RK, but she did pull SRK out of the B list rut. I salute her for her gurudakshina.

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Get a subscription and see her movies. She did quite well in some of them

Ennuyi thumbnail

Just think about it๐Ÿ˜”

Yeah she owes him one. RK gave her a blockbuster in YJHD when her career was in doldrums ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ she had her chance in Tamasha..but ye ho na saka ๐Ÿ˜ญ