πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Haply thanksgiving 

Same to you and to all on forum

Edited by Wynn - 2 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Savee12

@shiva..Happy Thanksgiving 😊and at last a positive thing happening for Anjol..

Truly this promo brought me a smile and Anurag bringing along kajol's pic in his diary..

Same to you 

i cannot wait to see it. Only she can stop him no one else this should say a lot what Kajol is to anurag 

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savee12

@shiva..Happy Thanksgiving 😊and at last a positive thing happening for Anjol..

Truly this promo brought me a smile and Anurag bringing along kajol's pic in his diary..

Happy Thanksgiving to you all lovely people here 😘😘😘

Ok Anurag wants to stay away from Kajol and wants to forget her.....seriously ???

By taking her pic with him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Silly boy.

I knew since the day tht Rajesh gave him tht pic, tht he would never return it. I expected him to keep it with him, but he kept it in his moms diary 

.Shiva. thumbnail

The question is how dna priyanka even bring her mom to tell Kajol to back off Kajol is gonna stop anurag then how is she gonna even let this priyanka take what belongs to her 

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

The question is how dna priyanka even bring her mom to tell Kajol to back off Kajol is gonna stop anurag then how is she gonna even let this priyanka take what belongs to her 

The BIGGEST question at the moment....

If Kajol stops Anurag from leaving and she knows he has no one in his life but her, how will she even consider saying no when this Priyanka witch and her mother visit her home.....

Hopefully she will blast Priyanka this time around and not become Mother India to sacrifice Anurag as if he is some kind of goat or something 😀😀

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

The BIGGEST question at the moment....

If Kajol stops Anurag from leaving and she knows he has no one in his life but her, how will she even consider saying no when this Priyanka witch and her mother visit her home.....

Hopefully she will blast Priyanka this time around and not become Mother India to sacrifice Anurag as if he is some kind of goat or something 😀😀

Exactly! How will Kajol even say no to anurag and from bts she is talking to anurag on phone and is singing why would she even let anurag go? 

Why do I feel this chudail will cook something up like she will commit suicide or how she is from poor family nonsense and how nani has accepted priyanka with kangana 

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trp is 1.1 is that bad or ok? I heard colors show don’t get good trp 

Their highest is somewhere around 2.5 is what I know

THANK GOD for the Anjol confrontation 

Happy Thanksgiving folks!

Edited by quickspicysauce - 2 years ago
AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saw the promo and my heart ❀️❀️❀️❀️ is wow finally. But I won't get my hopes up. There have been happy moments like the balloons promo and then blip so don't trust the Creatives but the promo is beautiful 😍🀩😍🀩

ITV shows which start as medical dramas or comedies invariably end up being all about saazish/conspiracy and love and love triangles with vamps and villians and you would rarely see any medicine be practiced for example Sanjeevani 1, Sanjeevani 2 and Dil Mil Gaye or they don't work out due to low TRP because they focus on medicine like Ayushmann and Dhadkan (and I have little hope for the Dhadkan reboot on Sony tv). 

And TSBTSP is a romantic story so going by ITV standards even the characters being shown inside a hospital is more than what could be expected.

BTW Happy Thanksgiving πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Edited by arivarshi - 2 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Exactly! How will Kajol even say no to anurag and from bts she is talking to anurag on phone and is singing why would she even let anurag go? 

Why do I feel this chudail will cook something up like she will commit suicide or how she is from poor family nonsense and how nani has accepted priyanka with kangana 

Exactly !!! I was thinking the same thing. That she might do natak of commiting suicide or something if she doesnt get Anurag. And we all know Kajol and her Mother India Nature. Priyanka wont dare to go to Anurag, so the easy target is Kajol

BUT.....if Anurag really ends up marrying Priyanka, then I do NOT want Kajol with him anymore....period. 

Than its better if Kajol stays alone or they get her another hero 

eshasrk thumbnail

Exactly !!! I was thinking the same thing. That she might do natak of commiting suicide or something if she doesnt get Anurag. And we all know Kajol and her Mother India Nature. Priyanka wont dare to go to Anurag, so the easy target is Kajol

BUT.....if Anurag really ends up marrying Priyanka, then I do NOT want Kajol with him anymore....period. 

Than its better if Kajol stays alone or they get her another hero