TSBTSP - EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD #1

Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone, Welcome to the EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD of THODA SA BADAL THODA SA PAANI.

• Please keep the discussions about the daily episodes in the thread. You can use other threads for different discussion of the show or the scenes you like. But general discussion of daily episodes must be held here.
  • Written Updates of Daily Episodes could be posted here by anyone (temporarily or always). It would be encouraged here.
  • Criticising the characters are allowed to some extent, but bashing any characters or the actors are never allowed.
  • Follow IF COC always
  • No comparison to other shows.
  • KINDLY DO NOT CROSS 150th PAGE. Ask the Thread Leader to open new thread.
  • Do not post single worded comments filled with emojis. We encourage discussions and comments.
  • Please keep the environment of the topic as per THODA SA BADAL THODA SA PAANI's Forum Rules and Regulations
  • Enjoy the discussion here

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago

Mujhey bhi tag kiya chalo dil pe pattar rakh key I will participate in ur discussions as Arjun ko villian banaya and kajol ko kisi aur sr shadi karney pada 🤧🤧😓

Thanks for the tag.

I'm excited for upcoming track.

Thank you for tagging me❤️.Looking forward for anjol

Today's episode was good. And husband ka entry is dhamekar. Lol his taunts to devar bhabhi.

Originally posted by Clouddingie

Today's episode was good. And husband ka entry is dhamekar. Lol his taunts to devar bhabhi.

I agree. Bhabhi Devar supremacy slowly gets down...

13/09/2021

1) As usual the Chatterjees believed that Shreya is not at wrong and Arundhita blamed Amrita for spying Shreya. Kind of expected only. Though it was a mood off, the further parts are good to set up the mood.

2) Upon knowing Kajol is innocent, Bishwanath asks Naina to apologise and she did. Next day, Kajol was still worrying about that incident. Chondona and Lekha pacified her and took her for some ritual. Title song played during ritual. Bishwanath's health worsened. Kajol made him lie on bed for rest and felt that medicines are not working. She calls Anurag but he was in emergency ward leaving his phone at cabin.

3) At Chatterjee's house, they were doing the similar ritual for Arjun. When Shreya feed Arjun sweets, she let her finger inside his mouth and he bite her finger. They smirked. Ayaan (Shreya's husband) entered the house and see that. Everyone welcomed him except Shreya who was in shock. Ayaan asked how Arjun bite her finger. Shreya gave explanation. Ayaan feed him sweet and questioned Shreya why Arjun didn't bite his finger. Arundhita and Tai ji managed the situation.

4) Kajol and Apu comes to Basu's hospital. Kajol argues with Anurag for not attending the call. Anurag gave good reply and ended the argument. He gave some more medicine for Bishwanath's health and said that he check her father after two days. Anurag advised Kajol not to drink something without knowing what it was. Kajol nods. When she is to leave, Anurag appreciated her singing skills and when Kajol turns to him, he started to speak over the phone.

I forgot to tag people. There is yesterday's WU above this post.

Please don't wait for my WU.  I watch the show only on the next day at Voot.

If anyone watch the show at TV, feel free to give WUs. Or else, do comment your views on it.

We must  try to keep the discussion and forum  alive.

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago

Felt really bad for oyon!! Why is he still tolerating them?

So today oyon declared that he will take shreya with him or else she has to go back to her father lol. 

He knew about them but why keep mum about it?