Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: quickspicysauce

This tweet is one month old no

I think they should maybe adjust the timings of the show if its a seriously competitive slot

Cvs man can't stop facepalming them 

Well I dont have a twitter acc but it does say tweet your reply..if I did have an acc I would say simply say : Dear Producer;  get rid of villans coming in on weekly basis; get rid of extra cast that dont have definitive roles - sharpen up your writing team and make more use of dynamics bwt Anjol/ Shreys & Ayan  / Chandana- Nania/Arjun & have the 2 pishimas work together - End 

Changing a slot wont work because the plot itself is poor; a maha episode weekly of another show does not help and very little promotion of the show. 

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arivarshi

I think there has been a revamp of a sort with more focus on the Anjol story but they brought in evil characters like the Buffoonish Hag and the Psycho Stalker to create problems for Anjol too like Arjun, Naina and Chandana were not enough. If they had stuck to the original story and made the Anjol bond strong that would have garnered more TRPs. 

But I have given up hope for this show. I think the only thing that might save this show now are more shirtless shots of Anurag/ Karan as it would satisfy the fangirl cravings of the younger audiences.

If there has been a revamp I have seen very little evidence of it. But bringing in villians plus their friends as extras and mother does not help...really what self effacing cardiac surgeon brings in her mother for support to get a man who has made it clear he does not see you as a romantic interest into the dynamics  ...female cardiothoracic surgeons have to work their backside off as its a fiercely competitive cutthroat world with male surgeons.

I speak with authority on this working fir cardiac surgeons and where there are 2 female surgeons to 12 male..go do the maths 😃

If you had a character like Priyanka who can hold her own like Shreya there is more interest in plot rather than portray silly surgeons so desperate to get a man they print fake engagement cards and whatnot, rant on my part😡

eshasrk thumbnail

What happened to Anurags promise tht he made on Durga Pujo ??? That he will never leave Kajol....well what do we see happening ??

He is leaving for USA, leaving Kajol becoz his heart is broken 🤔🤔 and he doesnt have the nerves to call her ??? Wow Anurag Basu 👏👏👏....just wow !!!

Since when has Anurag become such a chicken 😤😤. Instead of telling her what he feels for her and tht he doesnt wanna marry her out of pity, he just runs away like a coward....sorry but I am really disappointed in Anurag...

Why is it so difficult for him to tell her tht he loves her ??

I dont take anything serious anymore in this show....all the so called symbolisms and stuff is just waste of time. Becoz we know evil is going to play its game again and win too this time...hopefully not, but no hopes at all

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savee12

Read about the TRP frankly I don't get how this thing work as already colors have the episode telecast on voot  prior to TV and so many online videos come afterward and  with over thousand views ..How they count it the online and TV broadcast separate or together?I do watch on TV in evening and online too but I think they don't count overseas audiences.

One thing though TSBTSP has garnered a loyal viewership as its TRP is stable with its 4 days on air since 2 weeks..

Second if I'm not mistaken its competing with 2 for years already established shows ..

I agree creatives must speed up this track and bring in some powerful twist and turn in the storyline after anjol wedding..

Some characters must go as they are just not useful to the story..In Mukherjee house the siblings except noyna,the uncle,aunt .In chaterjee house they need go give more screenpresence to Ayan esp Shreya as she did left an impact in beginning of the show..

Along with bringing new twist and turn, they should exit few characters and bring some powerful actors with good characterisation which will connect with viewers .

My opinion to wish the show to end just for a not high trp I won't like this to happen. They can make it a finite show with good content thats fine for me and I don't like shows dragging for years..

On side note. After what's happening with this pandemic around the world with people losing their jobs and after watching the on location videos ,i got to see how many people are involved in the shoot of an episode..I don't want these people to lose their bread and butter be it the crew team or even the actors..Its the worst thing that can happen, so I will wish well for the show as they still have time to make it much more better as potential tracks are there to carry on the storyline.. 

BTW is there a precap for next episode?

Nobody wants the show to go off air...nobody. 

Majority loves Anurag and Kajol and watches for them. 

BUT it looks like the makers of this show are asking the Channel to axe the show with the height of stupidity and negativity they are showing. On top of tht all they dont tackle the ungoing plots properly, but they keep adding new entries to the show also only negative characters and they make the confusion bigger than it already is....

I just dont get their crap anymore...seriously. 

They have such a good starcast, story has potential, but they continue with their nonsensical tracks. Since Bishu's demise , I seriously havent seen any exciting track so far

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

If there has been a revamp I have seen very little evidence of it. But bringing in villians plus their friends as extras and mother does not help...really what self effacing cardiac surgeon brings in her mother for support to get a man who has made it clear he does not see you as a romantic interest into the dynamics  ...female cardiothoracic surgeons have to work their backside off as its a fiercely competitive cutthroat world with male surgeons.

I speak with authority on this working fir cardiac surgeons and where there are 2 female surgeons to 12 male..go do the maths 😃

If you had a character like Priyanka who can hold her own like Shreya there is more interest in plot rather than portray silly surgeons so desperate to get a man they print fake engagement cards and whatnot, rant on my part😡

@wynn: you are absolutely right. I totally agree with you.

The same goes for Anurag as well. He has been more outside the hospital roaming around Kajol and her home, then in the hospital.

Really silly plots in the name of entertainment, but sorry it doesnt always work. And in this show it doesnt 

Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Confession  promo..

Anurag at airport leaving and  finally kajol say stay back for me..

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: quickspicysauce

BOLD: I genuinely don’t want Kajol to be in this position ever again. She had enough with Arjun and Shreya, and no one should have to fight with a third person for their partner. If anything their partner should develop the sense to start drawing boundaries. What is Anurag even doing- why is he explaining his feelings for Kajol to Priyanka when he can draw the line and ask her to just back off? Or whenever Priyanka evades his personal space and takes his arm and all- if my friend did that repeatedly, I would at some point clearly communicate and tell them I am uncomfortable, especially since Anurag is shown to feel uncomfortable by such arm holding 
that’s why I hated the precap- this burden of dealing with Priyanka should NOT be on Kajol 

Why shouldn’t she? Here she is being fed a lie and that is  the reason she is rejecting anurag not Bc she don’t like him but she is being lied to by priyanka and if Kajol keeps quite after knowing chudial real face and not back fire and fight what belongs to her then what’s the use let anurag go to USA and don’t tell anything about priyanka and become sacrificed goat. It’s due to priyanka she is being away from anurag and hurting him 

Those kameeno situation were different I didn’t see Kajol fight fight like a FL would do from some scenes I had seen when anurag enter but I think now she will be very stern and serious about anurag when she knows there is no one else in his life but her. 

Anurag is telling her by actions and she knows but she don’t care but yes he should tell her openly don’t touch me like that I don’t like it. She is too clingy 🤢 

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savee12

Confession  promo..

Anurag at airport leaving and  finally kajol say stay back for me..

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Haply thanksgiving 

.Shiva. thumbnail

Trp is 1.1 is that bad or ok? I heard colors show don’t get good trp 

Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

@shiva..Happy Thanksgiving 😊and at last a positive thing happening for Anjol..

Truly this promo brought me a smile and Anurag bringing along kajol's pic in his diary..