Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Hello everyone, Welcome to the EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD of THODA SA BADAL THODA SA PAANI.

• Please keep the discussions about the daily episodes in the thread. You can use other threads for different discussion of the show or the scenes you like. But general discussion of daily episodes must be held here.
  • Written Updates of Daily Episodes could be posted here by anyone (temporarily or always). It would be encouraged here.
  • Criticising the characters are allowed to some extent, but bashing any characters or the actors are never allowed.
  • Follow IF COC always
  • No comparison to other shows.
  • KINDLY DO NOT CROSS 150th PAGE. Ask the Thread Leader to open new thread.
  • Do not post single worded comments filled with emojis. We encourage discussions and comments.
  • Please keep the environment of the topic as per THODA SA BADAL THODA SA PAANI's Forum Rules and Regulations
  • Enjoy the discussion here

Hey is the new thread getting opened? 

Also did someone catch the new episode? It’s out on voot but didn’t see yet 

Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

New epi kajol getting award from anurag..

Destiny wants the two to meet again..

Less said about the two evils.

Pishima trying her best so as anjol can meet..

Anurag don't want to meet kajol and packing to leave for airport..

We do know though they will meet at airport as per promo..

Edited by Savee12 - 2 years ago
quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savee12

New epi kajol getting award from anurag..

Destiny wants the two to meet again..

Less said about the two evils.

Pishima trying her best so as anjol can meet..

Yes just saw 

Guys Kajol’s going to get back money from Uttam, 3/4 of her financial burden is over!! And Chandana is being mellow and a little nicer finally

Still hate her but it’s good to see some positivity- quite a bit of it in this episode 

Screw the stalker Buffoon duo 

Edited by quickspicysauce - 2 years ago
AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: quickspicysauce

Yes just saw 

Guys Kajol’s going to get back money from Uttam, 3/4 of her financial burden is over!! And Chandana is being mellow and a little nicer finally

Still hate her but it’s good to see some positivity- quite a bit of it in this episode 

Screw the stalker Buffoon duo 

I saw an insta post with Rajesh telling Kajol that. 

I believe they are going for a complete revamp of the story I think, so they are tying up all loose ends. I think the Mukherjees and the Chatterjees are going to be out and the story is going to focus completely on Anjol and the Basus with Naani and Priyanka and her friends and family as the villians. And that is why they brought the Buffoonish Hag and the Psycho Stalker Woman.

If that happens then I will completely stop watching the show as I had not signed up to watch a romance and saazish story. It would be best of luck to Ishita Dutta (as I am a big fan) and Karan Suchak (who has impressed me a lot in a short while). 

If what I feel is about to happen, happens then Harshad Arora and Patrali Chattopadhyay will anyway be out so best of luck to them as well for their future endeavours. I am saying this as I have seen this happen to many shows. A complete move to a different track and many original cast members being cut out completely. 

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

can someone pm the DT maker to make EDT 2 and if that person cannot then someone senior should make one. 

Minionite thumbnail

If the current topic maker doesn't make a new EDT, anyone else can make one. Once a new one is made, I will close this one and sticky the new one.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'll make the second EDT within few minutes.