Originally posted by: eshasrk

Oops so sorry double post 

Thanks now I can give both of the reactions that I felt 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Edited by arivarshi - 2 years ago
Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Exactly !!! I was thinking the same thing. That she might do natak of commiting suicide or something if she doesnt get Anurag. And we all know Kajol and her Mother India Nature. Priyanka wont dare to go to Anurag, so the easy target is Kajol

BUT.....if Anurag really ends up marrying Priyanka, then I do NOT want Kajol with him anymore....period. 

Than its better if Kajol stays alone or they get her another hero 

No more hero's she can be the hero in her story. I dont want anyone else for her- show if its to end should end with Anjol; or her succeeding in turning financial situtation around. I am unwilling to accept an almost engagement with Priyanka but never a marriage and divorce and ending up with Kajol..so much for him saying I will never hurt you or leave you....but I dont think it will come to this...I really feel it will end with Anjol though it will be a close call.   

Edited by Wynn - 2 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

No more hero's she can be the hero in her story. I dont want anyone else for her- show if its to end should end with Anjol; or her succeeding in turning financial situtation around. I can accept an almost engagement with Priyanka but never a marriage and divorce and ending up with Kajol..so much for him saying I will never hurt you or leave you....but I dont think it will come to this...I really feel it will end with Anjol though it will be a close call.   

The same here. I can still accept an almost engagement with tht witch, even though I am hell against this deep down. Almost engagement is fine, engagement is not. And shaadi and then divorce from Priyanka and than marry Kajol is HELL NO !!!

I dont think it will work either, becoz ppl dont like Priyanka at all. They want Anurag and Kajol and the makers know tht very well. Becoz Karan keeps saying in his interviews fans expectations will be done....so they know damn well what viewers want to see

By the way where can I find the new promo ?? I think they hv removed it 😒

Edited by eshasrk - 2 years ago
Wynn thumbnail

The same here. I can still accept an almost engagement with tht witch, even though I am hell against this deep down. Almost engagement is fine, engagement is not. And shaadi and then divorce from Priyanka and than marry Kajol is HELL NO !!!

I dont think it will work either, becoz ppl dont like Priyanka at all. They want Anurag and Kajol and the makers know tht very well. Becoz Karan keeps saying in his interviews fans expectations will be done....so they know damn well what viewers want to see

Glad to see we think alike on thisπŸ˜€

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/dziE9-tUUDM 

Bad quality but you can watch it.

BTW we are at page 150πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by arivarshi - 2 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: arivarshi

https://youtu.be/dziE9-tUUDM 

Bad quality but you can watch it.

BTW we are at page 150πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you soooo much sweety 😘😘😘

Wynn thumbnail

No more hero's she can be the hero in her story. I dont want anyone else for her- show if its to end should end with Anjol; or her succeeding in turning financial situtation around. I am unwilling to accept an almost engagement with Priyanka but never a marriage and divorce and ending up with Kajol..so much for him saying I will never hurt you or leave you....but I dont think it will come to this...I really feel it will end with Anjol though it will be a close call.   

Talking about hero's I could not resist...this is what I want for KajolπŸ˜ƒ a song called search for the hero inside youself  by M People 

Hope I am allowed to share it without breaking any rules. If not let me know and I will remove the link 

Wynn thumbnail

Sorry double post & I dint know how to delete

Tanisha_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Who makes EDTs??? 

Can anyone share the link for second EDT...