Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandrasheron thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Awesome. Beautiful depicted. Well done 👍🏻. Eagerly waiting for the next part. Thanks for the update by the way. 😊👏

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Love ittt ❤️❤️ But i cant see the updates for this on PS main page :(

Edited by Sparklesparkle - 2 years ago
GumSumChandni thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh wow! I read the last 2 updates together and I loved it! The whole premise of ShiVi in danger to my heart pumping oof! I can't believe Raavi is carrying the mangalsutra with her! I love the fact the she has someone she calls ma papa and they care for her! Made my heart very happy! I cant wait to read what you have planned next for em!

IshqKaRang thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 10

The tension in the air seemed to crackle with intensity to Shiva. Except it wasn’t just the tension between them, it was lightning streaking across the sky followed by a loud boom of thunder and whatever light was in the cottage went out. Raavi had been in the process of dialing the number to her office when the phone line went dead. “Lo! Ab tho do din tak na yeh dabba kaam karega aur na hi bijli. Aap log baitho main mombathiyon ka intezaam karke aati hoon,” Lakshmi walked into the kitchen. 

Shiva and Raavi sat in stoic silence as the older man, Kishan, watched them with wary eyes, “Kitne saal ho gaye tum dono ki shaadi ko?” Shiva and Raavi looked at each other and then looked away. After a rather awkward silence, Shiva spoke up, “paanch saal.” Still in his black on black outfit, he had discarded the coat and tie. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows as he gazed steadily into Raavi’s eyes, almost daring her to refute him. “Bachche nahi hai?” Kishan continued in his no-nonsense tone. Neither of them spoke. The possibilities of what ifs and could haves seemed to brew a thunderstorm between them much like the storm brewing outside. “Main thodi der aaram karne jaa rahi hoon,” Raavi said, as she stood up to go to the room. “Haan, haan. Beta, aap bhi jaao, aaram kar lo. Aapko tho chot bhi lagi hai. Ab aaj raath tho bijli aane se rahi. Lakshmi ne kamre mein mombathiyaan laga di hongi. Aap dono jao aur aaram kar lo. Main kal aap donon ko highway tak chhod aaoonga,” Kishan pointed towards Shiva. “Kamre mein thand ho sakthi hai baarish ki wajah se,” Lakshmi came in, holding a blanket and handed it to Raavi. “Kamra bahut chota hai beta, sorry,” Lakshmi sounded contrite. “Arey! Please sorry math kahiye. Aapne humme yahan rehne diya ye hi bahut badi baath hai. Warna Patha nahi hai iss baarish mein kahan bhatak rahe hote jungle mein,” Raavi said, genuinely smiling at the older lady. 

Lakshmi was right. The room was indeed small, dominated by the bed that took up all the space in the room. A person could walk around the bed if they squished themselves but that’s about all the room that was left beyond the bed. Lakshmi had already placed some candles in the room that lent a soft glow. 

“Main.. Main.. Main bahar so jaata hoon,” Shiva said, awkwardly darting glances at the small bed. Surely she wouldn’t want to share this confined space with him, he thought. Raavi quirked her eyebrow and asked, “And what excuse are you going to make? Oh we can’t sleep on the same bed because we are taking advantage of your niceness by pretending to be husband and wife?” “Main koi bahana bana loonga,” he replied. “Haan.. usmein tho tum bahut maahir ho waise bhi. Logon pe bharosa na karne ka bahana, apni junglipan ka bahana, Maa ka bahana, parivaar ka bahana,” she listed out. “Aur koi bright idea ho tho batha dijiye, Madam,” he quipped sarcastically. She wouldn’t let him talk and clear the confusion. How the heck was he supposed to defend himself in this situation?

“Bahar sona hi kyun hai?” She asked, casually. His gaze locked with hers and he indicated to the bed. “Tum comfortable ho? Hum.. aise.. aise chote se bed pe.. ek saath..” he stammered. “Oh please! Tumhe kya lagtha hai? Hum aise paas paas so jaayenge tho hamare beech kuch ho jaayega? You think we are going to have sex if we end up sharing a bed?” Her tone was icy, laced with so much indifference, the very thought that had slipped into the crevices of his mind a few moments ago, started to feel.. disgusting.. maybe it was the way she casually tossed the word sex and had not said making love. Like it would be a physical act with no emotions attached. He didn’t just want to have sex with her. He wanted to love her. In every touch, caress, kiss, he wanted to convey what she meant to him, how he loved her, how much he had missed her and most importantly, how very sorry he was. 

She had expected to shock him with her brazenness. But more than shock, she saw pain in his eyes. Pain? Why would he feel any of that? She tossed the thought aside and walked up to him. He seemed to be in some kind of daze. She snapped her fingers in front of his face to draw his attention back. “Mr. Pandya #3! Please be rest assured that I have zero feelings of any kind towards you. We could be stuck here, in this room, on this bed, for a whole year, but I would be attracted to you just about as much as I would be to a log of wood. You know, because I prefer “English speaking, well dressed, educated, well groomed gentlemen log.” So despite whatever scenarios your raging hormones may have presented to you in your head, trust me, nothing is going to happen here tonight.” She said it all without the slightest hint of anger or hatred tinging her voice. All in that infuriatingly icy demeanor of hers but Shiva felt like someone had set his heart on fire. 

Just then, she heard a knock on their door. “Bitiya, I thought it might be uncomfortable for you to sleep in these clothes and for Shiva beta too. So I brought both of you some change of clothes,” Lakshmi said, handing over a cotton saree and kurta for them to change into. Raavi accepted the clothes, thanked the older woman and closed the door. She tossed the kurta onto one side of the bed and walked over to the other. She turned around, her back facing him and started to open the buttons of her shirt.

It was like he genuinely didn’t exist, Shiva thought, averting his eyes as she slipped the shirt off her shoulders. Did it really make absolutely no difference to her that he was standing there, not two feet away from her? He should have turned away and walked out of the room. But if it made no difference to her then why should it make any difference to him? He thought, stubbornly. 

When she reached for the clothes on her side of the bed, Shiva saw the bruise on her arm. Without thinking, he walked around the bed and reached her in a second. She was clad in a modest, black lace bra that was in stark contrast to the white of her skin. “Tujhe chot lagi hai,” he said, holding her arm ever so gently and inspecting the bruise. Then he remembered how forcefully the goons had grabbed her to take her away. And his Chipkali had always bruised easily. He gritted his teeth in anger. If he ever got his hands on those men again, he would.. He was brought out of his thoughts when she yanked her arm out of his grip. “I am fine,” she said, slipping on the blouse. She was anything but fine. He weighed his options and then, making his decision, he waited patiently till she was done changing before heading out the door. 

He was back a few minutes later with a bowl in his hand. Raavi settled herself into bed and pulled one end of the blanket over her before closing her eyes. She was surprised though when the bed dipped on her side and she opened her eyes to see Shiva sitting on the bed next to her. “What?” She asked him. Wordlessly, he extended the bowl in his hand towards her. It was haldi paste. “I don’t need this. I am fine,” she said, dismissively. “When you carried me all the way here, when you tended to my wounds while I was unconscious, I didn’t say anything. Did I? So please.. you heard me right.. please do not argue with me on this. As it is, I’m your bodyguard. So it’s part of my job,” he said, dipping his fingers into the bowl. 

The truth was she was way too exhausted to put up a fight. The adrenaline rush from the danger had worn off and it felt like her body was shutting down with a vengeance. She just wanted to sleep. So she sat up and extended her arm towards him. He applied the haldi with the softest of touches, yet, when the cool paste touched her bruised skin, she hissed in pain. He bent closer and started blowing softly to ease her discomfort. 

Raavi watched him as he tended to her. The Raavi who had fallen madly in love with her Bhootnath would have rejoiced at the way he was taking care of her. She would have flung herself in his arms and told him how much she loved him and begged him to love her. She would’ve offered her heart to him on a platter at his feet. 

But this Raavi? This Raavi knew that all of this was fake. The only reason he was even here with her now was because she’d given him no other option. He was here for his family. Anything and everything he did was to save his Pandya Store. She smiled sadly. 

“For a man who didn’t care if I was dead or alive for five years, you do put up a decent act of caring for me, Mr. Pandya #3,” she commented. Maybe it was the exhaustion, but her tight leashed control on her words and emotions seemed to be slipping. 

Shiva looked up from where he’d been applying the paste on her wounds. “I cared more than you will ever know,” he said. The absolute sincerity in his eyes was almost unbearable. “And no matter what you say or do, how you choose to punish me, I will always care for you,” he added, holding her gaze steady. 

His words seemed to have hit her smack dab in the middle of her chest and she felt the familiar sting of tears in the corner of her eyes. She pulled her hand away and settled back into bed. 

He watched her face in the flickering flames of the candles for a long minute before he got up and walked away. 

Shiva then changed into the white cotton kurta and got into bed. The mattress dipping under his weight, almost rolling Raavi over to his side in the process. Because of how small the bed was, their bodies were touching from shoulder to leg. The warmth radiating off his body seemed to beckon her. Like if she would let him, his warmth would thaw out the frost around her heart. Raavi turned her back to him and laid on her side in an effort to get some sleep.

Shiva stared at her silhouette in the shadows cast by the warm light of the candles in the room. Outside, rain poured in a steady rhythm against the panes of the closed wind as the howling wind lent a melancholic background score. He couldn’t sleep. For more reasons than one. Finally, deciding to take the chance, he asked her the question that had been nagging him since earlier. 

“Papa?” He asked softly. 

Raavi knew he wanted to know who she had called Papa and why. But if he thought she was going to answer his question, he was wrong. She stayed silent, listening to the pitter-patter of raindrops and the occasional rumbling of thunder, willing her heartbeats to calm down. 

The truth, she realized, was that every fiber in her body was urging her to turn to him. To seek comfort in him. To fight with him, yell at him, scream at him and when all that fiery exchange was over, love him. Love him the way she had always wanted to. Love him the way he never let her. Love him the way she loved him. She shut her eyes and focused on her breathing instead. It would do her no good to get carried away like this. This is not what she’d waited five years for. A single tear slipped out of the corner of her eye and rolled down her cheek. 

sillysatchel thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'm here 

And let me tell you, with each chapter, Raavi is softening up and I love it. Idhar toh MU clear kara do please saha nahi jaata humse 😭

But I love how Shiva still cares for her, and how much Raavi still loves him. All she's doing is waiting for him to clear it all, and Shiva just wants a chance to do so. Uske baad they'll go running into each other's arms ❤️

Please tell me this story ends happily, with them reconciling and having a mini squishy Pandya, because I will sue you if you think of any alternate endings *throws tantrum*

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I love the story!! Can't believe I missed it!! ❤️

Raavi breaks my heart. Even with all her icy veneer & indifference, she still has a little box full of all those emotions for Shiva. 💔

Looking forward to the next one!!

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

OH MY GAWD!!

THIS CHAPTER.

What a beauty.

The tension-the emotional range-the ghosts of the past lingering around in the very air they breath.

Holy lord. This was intense without actual intimacy. How do you write this stuff girl??!

The way he had gone numb at the word s*x OH MY WORLD...I could literally feel the agony through the scene.

Pls update soon...Imma so wanting to know everything and really routing for him to just pull her close, shake the heck outta her and explain how much he loves her and wants to take care of her.☺️

#CloseThemInADamnRoomAndLetThemDoStuffSupremacy

Well they are but I don't think anything happening right now...or is it?  

Pinkbell thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gurl, THIS IS MASTERPIECE

In love with the concept.

In love with the way you pen it down.

In love with the way you have presented their characters. 

In love with the way they express their emotions. 

In love with the way how their conditions is getting better.

In love with the way shiva cares for Raavi.

LOVE, LOVE & LOVE!!!!! 

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

sandrasheron thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved it. Well done.👏👏Please update the next part soon......😊

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

What a brilliant update! Your updates are always worth the wait. I love how Raavi still wants Shiva but her heart is not ready to make herself vulnerable again 🥺 Shiva is so sweet 😭 he still cares about his Chipkali and the fact that he wants to know her emotionally and not just physically 🥰🥰🥰 waiting for more!!!