Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

So shiva is going to take the blame on himself

Do what you want but pls don't use another girl to do that , I hate when shows do that 

Two wrongs don't make a right 

Also My heart went out for Dhara and all those mothers/ parents  who have a complicated pregnancy , it's such a long and tiring 9 month struggle 

I hope they don't show miscarriage pls ðŸ˜­ and not in the hands of Anita pls don't make anyone a murderer in the show plzzzzz 

specially not murderer of unborn child if cvs have started this pregnancy track then they should complete it give gaura a beautiful baby girl

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hails... Your ocd post from previous EDT was too funny.. But the more important question is she was hanging clothes inside the last time, so why is she hanging them in the balcony now?? 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Even without the lifting Suman can manage as long as things are accessible in precap door was locked and Suman couldn't reach it hence the incident. They def need a helper for suman and part time cook/domestic help maybe Suman will realize rishita is better away from home chores after this. But dhara and her need to figure out something that does not require raavi returning or rishita being forced to give up her dreams. 

I never said Raavi need to come back home. I only said Rishita alone cannot do it and Dhara should not do it for health/pregnancy reasons. They need to hire a helper for Suman just  like they hired a maid today. 

Did you see my post on how Raavi should continue her education in the previous EDT? I posted it couple of times since the Saturday’s episode.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

Getting Anita into the house to help means her finding out about the pregnancy which Suman doesn't want so let's see but sumans moods change faster than the weather lol

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

At this moment..I hope is dhara dnt figure out anitha as the solution for the issue.. 

That would be the worst thing to happen if Dhara herself comes with Anita as the solution to help Suman out.

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.M

Hails... Your ocd post from previous EDT was too funny.. But the more important question is she was hanging clothes inside the last time, so why is she hanging them in the balcony now?? 

Forgot to tag.. Not too sure if it's working though 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Miss.M

Too many logics for cvs to handle .🤣

PS.. did that yellow kurtha ravi was hanging look thr same one as shiva was wearing during mandir scene😆🤪

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

That would be the worst thing to happen if Dhara herself comes with Anita as the solution to help Suman out.

I dnt want ravi to come there after all the mess...but rather than anitha I would prefer ravi to help them out..atleast baby will be safe with ravi and she has a good heart. 

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Everyone in this show has a tattoo 

The new maid also has a sexy tattoo on her back 🤣

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I never said Raavi need to come back home. I only said Rishita alone can do it and Dhara should not do it for health/pregnancy reasons. They need to hire a helper for Suman just  like they hired a maid today. 

Did you see my post on how Raavi should continue her education in the previous EDT? I posted it couple of times since the Saturday’s episode.

Still there is a small danger for raavi lol helper is needed remember when in start of the show they had another lady watch over Suman when gaumbi was working. They need someone and def a maid hope she comes back lol

I missed your post I came to EDT a few times only on the weekend was more at the other thread lol I hope they don't stop raavis education even if they don't show her in class lol