Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

It it only me r someone other also felt ravi did that fone call intentionally... To observe Shiva reaction... N shiva intentionally climb up to balcony to show the world only he have right to touch her 

The intentions of raavi were something else πŸ˜‚

Yes she did it deliberately to bring out a reaction from shiva and he did but doobi raavi is like oh he hates me πŸ˜•

mpks1 thumbnail

Created the poll on KD's haircut. please voteπŸ˜†

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5246237?ri=6&rv=6635

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

While Prema creates haircut poll, here's my poll for the sidi. Go vote!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5246232?ri=6&rv=6635

I love you πŸ€£

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

The intentions of raavi were something else πŸ˜‚

Yes she did it deliberately to bring out a reaction from shiva and he did but doobi raavi is like oh he hates me πŸ˜•

Lols mujhe to us k I hate you mn bhi I love u sunai de raha tha... When Shiva pull her closure Zara resist Kar k push back nai Kia us n directly us k neck k arround arms rakh liye πŸ˜†

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

thanks πŸ€£

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

Lols mujhe to us k I hate you mn bhi I love u sunai de raha tha... When Shiva pull her closure Zara resist Kar k push back nai Kia us n directly us k neck k arround arms rakh liye πŸ˜†

She was actually grabbing his collar very tightly πŸ˜†

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wait, i couldn't understand the precap. Did Suman feel her feet? Was she able to actually stand ???

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

suman's issue was sad but instead of asking for others she could have straight away asked rishita that she wanted to use the restroom......but feeling sad😭........i dont want to be dependent on anyone........would wish to die before that...........god have mercy......

i dont like suman not allowing rishita to do job.....i dont like the attitude...are maid rahegi to she would do all chores.......rishita ka sikhna itna zaruri kyun hai? you have 4 sons, no one knows anything......such a shame........i really want rishita to do job.........she will earn a lot more so den they can afford 5k wali maid who can tc of dhara as well as suman........

dhara is expecting......and her room is upstairs......and y i have a feeling that something might happen......its normal to stay on any floor but this is PS.......with oily lurking in background i have that fear.......

dhara should give birth to a healthy baby........no MC.......adoption is fine but she is expecting to wahi continue karna chahiiye

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

She was actually grabbing his collar very tightly πŸ˜†

Ab collar pakranay ki 2 reasons ho skti hai.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Edited by aimmyangle - 2 years ago
SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

mans said I don't do gussa but proceeded to carry a whole ass ladder towards her to intimidate her πŸ€ͺ🀣