Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

In precap Suman was first asking for dhara and then gaumbi but rishita seemed distracted. I'm sure dhara could manage right now she isn't heavily pregnant yet. Just a few weeks back they had Suman drag herself onto the well and now they made her so helpless ugh Anita is def gonna try to take advantage. Also Dev was coming home for some papers so he is gonna help Suman but it must be embarrassing too. 

In early pregnancy and especially in tricky pregnancy you are advised to not lift heavy objects and not bend too much so definitely Dhara should not be lifting Suman 

mpks1 thumbnail

In precap Suman was first asking for dhara and then gaumbi but rishita seemed distracted. I'm sure dhara could manage right now she isn't heavily pregnant yet. Just a few weeks back they had Suman drag herself onto the well and now they made her so helpless ugh Anita is def gonna try to take advantage. Also Dev was coming home for some papers so he is gonna help Suman but it must be embarrassing too. 

Manny, first trimester is very important, chances of miscarriage are very high and lifting weights is a big no-no. Did you hear the Doctor’s dialogues in the first scene. Infact you can lift smaller weights later on, not in the first trimester. I was told this for both my pregnancies. 
They have to find a helper for Suman as Rishita will not be able to do it. 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

Hails, your options are too good. I was going for simple one though😆

Ok we have 2 for yes and I need 2 for no - you already gave 1 and  need one more

Just to be sure JB is Justin Beiber, right?😆

You can have a realistic ones. I just like to troll😂😂

@Bold, yes!

Hmm. Option #2 for no.

Because some forum wasis love this shampoo sadak Chaap Gunda look. It fits the character.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago

While Prema creates haircut poll, here's my poll for the sidi. Go vote!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5246232?ri=6&rv=6635

wanderer102016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So there won't be any logic ever. I need to switch off my brain and watch and then turn it back on again

Unfortunately yes! All of us need to do this 😂

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved what Dhara said today 

Relationship works both ways and not with ego and sometimes both have  to bend , sometimes one bends and sometimes the other 

So both shiva and Raavi have to work it out together and they cannot make only one person victim and the other gunagaar 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

So shiva is going to take the blame on himself

Do what you want but pls don't use another girl to do that , I hate when shows do that 

Two wrongs don't make a right 

Also My heart went out for Dhara and all those mothers/ parents  who have a complicated pregnancy , it's such a long and tiring 9 month struggle 

I hope they don't show miscarriage pls 😭 and not in the hands of Anita pls don't make anyone a murderer in the show plzzzzz 

That is my fear, Dhara’s miscarriage or Anita trying to harm both the mother and the unborn. As much as Dhara irritates me, I do not want her to go through anything like I mentioned. It could just break her forever especially when the Doctor said this could be her last chance. As a mother myself who went through difficulty conceiving and later pregnancy issues, my heart prays for her.

I hope the writers good sense prevails.

manny136 thumbnail

Manny, first trimester is very important, chances of miscarriage are very high and lifting weights is a big no-no. Dod you hear the Doctor’s dialogues in the first scene. Infact you can lift smaller weights later on, not at on the first trimester. I was told this for both my pregnancies. 
They have to find a helper for Suman as Rishita will not be able to do it. 

Even without the lifting Suman can manage as long as things are accessible in precap door was locked and Suman couldn't reach it hence the incident. They def need a helper for suman and part time cook/domestic help maybe Suman will realize rishita is better away from home chores after this. But dhara and her need to figure out something that does not require raavi returning or rishita being forced to give up her dreams. 

That is my fear, Dhara’s miscarriage or Anita trying to harm both the mother and the unborn. As much as Dhara irritates me, I do not want her to go through anything like I mentioned. It could just break her forever especially when the Doctor said this could be her last chance. As a mother myself who went through difficulty conceiving and later pregnancy issues, my heart prays for her.

I hope the writers good sense prevails.

I guess you'll need to toughen up your heart! It's ITV and pregnancies don't go smooth.

But I'd rather be like 1.5 year long pregnancy than have a miscarriage.

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Even without the lifting Suman can manage as long as things are accessible in precap door was locked and Suman couldn't reach it hence the incident. They def need a helper for suman and part time cook/domestic help maybe Suman will realize rishita is better away from home chores after this. But dhara and her need to figure out something that does not require raavi returning or rishita being forced to give up her dreams. 

At this moment..I hope is dhara dnt figure out anitha as the solution for the issue..