Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Lol shiva found a ladder , climbed it all the way up just to tell her that she doesn't affect him ðŸ˜†

And Raavi is like ðŸ˜†

And IAM like Get a room ðŸ¤£

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTLpkd9BJsK/?utm_medium=copy_link

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I dnt knw what will be the outcome of sumans issue tomorrow...this maid seems to be a one day person. I dnt think she will stay put..2000rs maid is going to cost rishitha a lot of gyaans...her plans for job also going down the drain.. really I dnt want oily to help them out..oily inside means trouble with pregnancy..Just let Tara  live safely....I hope if shiva was making fun of himself to show ravi in good side..raavi sees that and understand him for a change..no another misunderstanding please..

manny136 thumbnail

Shiva nearly knocked out two guys while getting the ladder lol

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I know this scene was supposed to be heart breaking becz he said he doesn't care and all .🤪

But I am laughing like mad seeing all the people look at them..him holding her tight around the waist..and her hands wrapped around his shoulder..this looked so private to be anywhere outside the bedroom let alone in front on any other eyes.  ðŸ˜†

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

🤣🤣

Aree, but yes Wala option bhi takkar Wala Hoga!

But here's another reason in why:

1. No need to be Somnath ka Sasta JB in teens

2. The hairstyle is more than a decade old and hasn't aged like fine wine! We live in 2021 not '08-09!

Hails, your options are too good. I was going for simple one though😆

Ok we have 2 for yes and I need 2 for no - you already gave 1 and  need one more

Just to be sure JB is Justin Beiber, right?😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Makers just wanted to give a lollipop scene to the shivi fans😆.. on a serious note i dont think he thought her to be characterless.. he was just jealous because she was talking with her male friend. 

That's what I said, he did not think her to be characterless, but Raavi thought that and taunted him. That's why he climbed up the ladder with Shiva BGM😆 to clarify.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wanderer102016

I think that’s ITV way of showing their love for each other! 

How much ever they say they don’t wanna see each other, they’re actually dying to see and speak and then speak nonsense and create more problems🤣

So there won't be any logic ever. I need to switch off my brain and watch and then turn it back on again

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Btw the Suman washroom incident is in the og?? 

Yes it did and happened to show Dhanam's importance and how she takes care of everyone. But Dhanam was not pregnant though.

Now that Dhara is pregnant, she cannot lift heavy objects, to help Suman get up from the wheel chair is risky as Dhara has to bear all of Suman's weight.

Hope Anita doesn't show up as their maid/helper😕

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

So shiva is going to take the blame on himself

Do what you want but pls don't use another girl to do that , I hate when shows do that 

Two wrongs don't make a right 

Also My heart went out for Dhara and all those mothers/ parents  who have a complicated pregnancy , it's such a long and tiring 9 month struggle 

I hope they don't show miscarriage pls ðŸ˜­ and not in the hands of Anita pls don't make anyone a murderer in the show plzzzzz 

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Yes it did and happened to show Dhanam's importance and how she takes care of everyone. But Dhanam was not pregnant though.

Now that Dhara is pregnant, she cannot lift heavy objects, to help Suman get up from the wheel chair is risky as Dhara has to bear all of Suman's weight.

Hope Anita doesn't show up as their maid/helper😕

In precap Suman was first asking for dhara and then gaumbi but rishita seemed distracted. I'm sure dhara could manage right now she isn't heavily pregnant yet. Just a few weeks back they had Suman drag herself onto the well and now they made her so helpless ugh Anita is def gonna try to take advantage. Also Dev was coming home for some papers so he is gonna help Suman but it must be embarrassing too.