You're the only one who gets it!!!
Also go read my couple of os' that I've written if you haven't already 😂😂
Yes done I will...I have so much to read here😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
You're the only one who gets it!!!
Also go read my couple of os' that I've written if you haven't already 😂😂
Yes done I will...I have so much to read here😆
Sara saara kaam karti hai... Cutiepie bacchi(although we might be close in age 🤔🤔)
Hi guys
Can anyone tell what is the trp for this week?
It won’t come out until tomorrow 😊