Purvi & Virender {PurVir} AT #3: Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Posted: 2 years ago

Virender Pratap Singh & Purvi Virender Pratap Singh

A story of a 19-year-old, Purvi, who is a ‘Mol ki Dulhan’, which means a bride bought in exchange for money. The show trails the journey and relationship of Purvi and Virender Pratap Singh who are bound by this custom and find themselves in a transactional relationship. 

It is a story about the journey of Purvi who deals with the tough situation as a bought bride and how she wins back her self-respect and acceptance from the people around her.

The story of Molkki revolves around Purvi (played by Priyal Mahajan), an upright girl with a strong moral compass, who is unknowingly sold as a bride to a sarpanch, a man twice her age, Virender Pratap Singh (played by Amar Upadhyay). Purvi is a self-sufficient, headstrong girl who has always made sure she paved her way in life. She paid for her education by tutoring kids and never footed for any privileges. On the other hand, Virender Pratap Singh is still overcoming his first wife’s death and is soaked in the guilt of not being a part of his kids’ life while in their growing up years. But now that he has married for a second time to a bought bride, he does not view it as a real relationship. Transporting viewers to Haryana, Molkki reflects on how Purvi finds her space in society, wins the respect of the people around her, and manages to establish a relationship based on trust and mutual respect with her much-older husband. But will she be a wife, a mother or will she forever be just a bought bride? Will a relationship born out of a money deal, blossom into love?

Amar Upadhyay who plays Virender Pratap Singh says, “It is fantastic to be back working with Ekta Kapoor after so many years. We surely hope to reconstruct the magic and the success that we have jointly created in the past. My character, Virender Pratap Singh is an honest and morally upright individual who is battling his inner feelings while trying to lead a normal life after his recent marriage to a girl much younger than him. Still, in love with his deceased wife, he is not looking for a wife but a mother to his children. I am sure that the viewers will love the complexities that the character will display and will appreciate the same.” 

Priyal Mahajan who plays the role of Purvi said, “I am extremely delighted to be associated with two most powerful brand names in the industry- COLORS and Balaji Telefilms. What adds to my excitement is the show’s concept which is a unique combination of a socially relevant tale narrated in the most interesting as well entertaining manner. While my character is strong and resilient, I have personally grown as an actor while playing Purvi and her spirited journey. With Molkki, a concept that many have never known will be showcased for the first time on Indian television. I hope that viewers follow my journey and shower immense love and support.”

Amar Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/amarupadhyay_official/

Priyal Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/priyalmahajanofficial/

https://www.colorstv.com/uk/shows/molkki/

https://www.colorstv.com/uk/news/5-things-that-you-didnt-know-about-purvi/

Rules

• The word "Appreciate" it self means to have a highly favorable opinion of someone or something. You are supposed to appraise the value of the work of the actors and express them in positive light. A thread where all the fans of the Actor/Character/Couple gather to discuss what they liked.
  • In an essence Constructive criticism/Positive Outlook towards Actors/Characters/Jodi must prevail in these threads.
  • Members must understand discussions are restricted in ATs.  ATs are safe zones for the Actor/Jodi fans to exchange information without being subject to negativity. You have the main forum to present opinions negatively and debate...So Discussion of actors/ characters/ performances and story tracks that do not directly relate to the show or whom the AT is dedicated to should be kept to a minimum, in particular when they imply stating negative opinions. However we are allowing harmless Chit-chat in ATs but the chit-chat should be only limited to ATs only 
  • Bashing of other Jodi/Actors/Characters in ATs is NOT permitted at all..If members of an AT are caught discussing other actors/couples negatively, then AT will be held liable for it and may be subject to warnings & eventual closure/Ban as follows ...If the DT see more than 3  people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week , then the DT is allowed to punish the whole AT by closing it for 24 hours [during which another AT cannot be made in CFC or CC] and then if it happens again then it will be locked for 48 hours after which it will be shifted to CFC/CC?  This rule is applied so that members and Admins of a AT can  tell their own friends not to  break rules as the entire AT is effected due to the misdoings of   2-3 members This may sound strict and very harsh, but unfortunately we are forced to take these measures to maintain peace... So remember guys, if you see a friend breaking a rule in an AT, make sure you tell them to stop or else you can say  goodbye to your AT for a certain period of time which the DT finds liable. So in easy steps: Don't break rules/bash and don't allow your friends to either!
  • Admins/Monitors of the AT (Those who are opening the AT will be called the Admins/Monitors) will report who the troublemakers are to the Dev team in a timely manner, so that the AT/other genuine fans are not penalized...Here the Admins have a big responsibility and so we believe them to be totally unbiased as the whole responsibility of a AT is on you ..
  • Constant negativity or repeated discussions/bashing of actors unrelated to the AT in spite of repeated warnings from DT, will result in AT closure and moved to CFC...But dont assume that every report submitted by opposite fangroup will be entertained .. We will go through the reports and only if we find the report valid based on above rules , then we will speak to the Admins of the AT and action will be taken accordingly as state above ...

Credit for penning down the Rules : -Deepzz-

Edited By :jyoti06 and *Shifali*

Let me know which title u guys wanna use?  PM me. 

Thank you. Will PM you once the forum selects a name. 

I don't know how name suggestions will be done but if it's here. I like 'Ek duje ke vaste'.