Bigg Boss 15 OTT

Bigg Boss 15 OTT: Daily Discussion Thread: 20th Aug, 2021 - Page 16

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: WhosTheFool

Hi5. Dekho har saal waise bhi mai candidates to bash dhundti hoon. Bas frequency change hoti hai depending on their conduct. 

Just realising Bapat ne unjaane mai kitni sahi baat boli, reality shows mai aane ke liye dill kaala hona bohot jaroori hai. Shakespeare toh Bapat nikla. 😆

🤣 🤣

So true! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: WhosTheFool

Total DejaPoo feels. 😆

Yesterday as well when Akshara was asking Shamita something, and Shamita was actually in a conversation with someone else Akshara just goes shayad inko humse baat hi nahi karni hai. Fir beech mai education ko bhi laa diya. And idhar Neha khud bol rahi hai mai sirf 12th pass hoon. 

I mean education and knowledge / wisdom are two very different things. And I don't quite adhere to the whole jitna educated utne wise criteria either. I have seen quite a share of literate illiterates myself, so really how much you have studied can't be a definative criteria of how matured, conscious, wise or "evolved" one is. 

Akshara it seems has multiple cards in handy which she is just using as per convenience. She has just painted a bull's eye target on herself and khud hi teer pakad ke usse label karti hai. Actually if you see both Neha and Akshara are sorta the two sides of a same coin. Victim dono play karte hai, sirf technique alag hai. 

@bold - exactly! Bas style alag hain, and Neha’s is slightly more subtle - in that she actually tries to make an issue where one doesn’t exist. Akshara doesn’t even go that far - bas bol diya ki koi aisa bol raha hain ke kar raha hain uske against 🤔

Yesterday was an in your face example - why repeat the same thing to someone 4 times when you can clearly see they’re talking to someone else? Either wait or get their attention. But nah - “boo boo she doesn’t wanna talk to me”. And then brings in education to boot dumbass. The English thing particularly pisses me off - because Akshara speaks perfectly decent English herself. Nautanki. 

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think ager connection ka game nahi  hota to may be raqesh kuch sahi kar sakta tha. Not bb material I agree par he understands the fact k Shamita k against gaya to weekend uski class lagegi. Sab ko Pata hai k Shamita will b efavourrd every weekend.

Shamita k aagay wo khud ko defend hi nai karta. Lekin I still think k they should maintain this connection coz if he pairs up wid Divya har weekend class lagni hai n Divya bhi dominating hai.

Waise according to YouTube gaba is the winner of cryptocurrency task.... which means the most valuable player.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: infinity101

This 💯. I don't even feel like watching the episodes in one go anymore. Part part me dekh rai hu wo bhi islie because there's nothing else to watch. Paka re hain ye saare ke saare 

i still didnt watch the last 2 epi yet 🤣 plus m gonna watch KKK over BB OTT this weekend so maybe i may take some time to catch up with the episodes 😆 

isse zyaada entertaining last season ka 2nd week tha 🤣 sid shukla’s outburst and rahul vaidya made it entertaining 😆 and the garden task where they impress hina  was way better than this panchayat n dominos  task😆

SP2684 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nachiketj

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss/status/1428999549935243268?s=19

Ab yeh side dikha raha hai tikne ke liye 🤔...cheap BB ko yeh sab pasand aata hai

Yaar masti kar raha hain - I enjoyed it - and I thought it was funny too - “I don’t like long distance” 😆 😆  

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Itna prep Kiya isne...karte hue toh kuch dikh nahi Rahi 🤔

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSb0nbyo4UO/?utm_medium=copy_link

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: SP2684

Yaar masti kar raha hain - I enjoyed it - and I thought it was funny too - “I don’t like long distance” 😆 😆  

Rehne de Ye nachchu toh hai hi outdated types...hum log chaleinge aise hi masti kareinge ..bhar bhar ke trp denge😳..