arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

She had the audacity to compare Hindus to Taliban.

If she hates india so much, why does she not leave. ? 

Seriously.

Edited by arnavfluffy - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

She needs mental help. If the two countries are so similar, please do Indians a favour and GTFO. 

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She always does this. 

Attention seeking also should have limits.

She loves to bait people and complain when people fight back.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

did she say anything against taliban ? i am not a supporter of right wing. i will never support them but people like swara is disappointing. you either be a liberal or not. you can't be selective liberal.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I don’t know what she said but I see this a lot in these pathetic apologists. The moment something terrible happens in another country or the minority religions, these people jump in to somehow drag India and Hinduism into it. Why can’t they just stick to the topic on hand? 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

She's no longer relevant in films so just stirs crap up to stay in the limelight. To hell with her 'statements'.

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Nothing but papi pet ka sawaal hai. They have to criticize just for the sake of doing it and staying relevant by being in lime light

MayaSarabhai thumbnail

She is a moron of the highest order.

MayaSarabhai thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

I don’t know what she said but I see this a lot in these pathetic apologists. The moment something terrible happens in another country or the minority religions, these people jump in to somehow drag India and Hinduism into it. Why can’t they just stick to the topic on hand? 

Hindutva is the trending word these days. 

Imagine these people trying to create a false equivalence between Taliban and Bajrang dal. -_- 

Twitter is insane. 

India has its problems for sure, but equating it with Taliban will discredit even the genuine criticism of the wrongs happening here.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

She is so annoying and deliberately does this to get attention