Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Heyyy jus read da 1st part, itz realli kool n different plz do cont soon.
prem-mukti#1 thumbnail
it is awesome! 👏
please cont soon i luv the concept! 😛
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: W/E loser

''Mrs.Kripa Sharma''? shes married isnt she a miss

aww come on give me a break.

The next part is coming up(i think) in 1 hour  

Edited by munizaaa - 17 years ago
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
must say awesome... awesome x100000 .... munizaa ur writing is juss tooo goood... tussi gr8 ho jee... kamaal ka hain aaapki kahani... continue sooon honey!!! cant wait for the next chapter...
Numera* thumbnail
omg u rock!!! cant wait til ur update!!!
munizaaa thumbnail

Part 1

"Mom!! No!!" Kripa said taking deep gasps of breath, feeling as though someone had put a 5 ton rock on her chest, but it was not a rock that was troubling her it was the stupid sari. Which she had been forced into by her mom.

"Stay still!!" Her mom said sternly, "or the pin will end up in you back instead of your blouse."

"Its too tight, I can barley breath!!!" Kripa said trying to reach her back, to loosen it a bit, but her mom hit her on her hand, stopping her attempts, she groaned making faces. Once her mom was done she turned Kripa around took a step back and closely observed her, scrutinizing her looks, "Hmmm… I think the blouse is just perfect, and the sari looks nice except…" She stepped close to her readjusting it, "Don't hold it like that," she said pointing at her 'palu' "it seems as though you are taking clothes to the laundry, hold it nice and elegantly."

Kripa simply rolled her eyes, her mom ignored this lack of enthusiasm and continued, "Now I think we should work a bit on your hair."

"No! mom I like it the way it is, this is the style that is 'in' these days, there is no way that you are touching my hair. I know by the time you are done with it, it will look like that of an official 'bhenji', after all I have a reputation to maintain."

Her mom ignored her once more. That was the best way to deal with her, ignore and move on because if you sat down to argue, by the end of the argument you forgot what you were arguing about. And Gayatri being her mom knew that the best, "First of all we need to remove all this gell from your hair. You have such long and beautiful hair I don't know why you want to mess them up by putting chemicals into it. And then we need to change your makeup, up a bit. There is no need for that dark on an eye shadow, something nice and simple will do and you have just way too much blush on, it looks so unnatural…" After about an hour of struggling Kripa was finally what Gayatri would call a perfect Indian lady. But according to Kripa she had been changed from her cool modern self to someone from the 1960's.

She was starting to get worried, with her newer beautiful wife look she wasn't too sure anymore about what would happen when her groom to be came to see her, she had expect rejection with his very first look at her. But now she would actually have to work at being rejected. damn life sucked!!

As Gayatri adjusted and readjusted Kripa's hair and jewelry, her dad walked into the room, the sight of Kripa shocked him but he quickly overcame it, after all he had much more important matters to discuss with her, "Kripa." Kripa and Gyatri looked up at him expectantly, "The Khanna's are here Gyatri take her downstairs" Gyatri began to move but Delip stopped her, "but before that, I want to get certain things straight with you." he said looking at Kripa gravely, "I wanted to remind you once more of the deal that we had."

"Which deal is that dad." Kripa asked innocently, she knew exactly what he was talking about but she felt as though she had earned the right to torture her dad for making her life hell.

"The one where you are to behave nicely in front of the guest or…"

Kripa cut her dad in the middle of the sentence, her eyes flashing with anger "…or you will take away everything that I hold of value in my life, and send me to the bad girls institution."

"Yes" His dad said firmly, turning around to leave

Kripa gritted her teeth but did not answer, she knew that holding her tongue was wisest of the decisions but she couldn't help but mutter under her breath, "just wait and see dad, just wait and see."

"What did you say?" His dad said sharply, facing her once more.

"Me" she said innocently, "Nothing, your ears must ringing dad."

He narrowed his eyes, but he turned away getting out of the room, not wanting to see her face.

Angad didn't even look up, when Kripa came downstairs, nor did Kripa, look at him. Her mom had strictly warned her against it. She first went and touched Naina and Delip's feet, but only because her mom secretly kept poking her finger at her ribs. Naina and Delip were delighted, it was exactly the type of daughter in law that they had been looking for.

But what none of the parents noticed was that while touching their feet Kripa had accomplished to stun Angad by giving him, a wink. He had just stared at her in awe, while she fluttered her eye lashes innocently. His parents had thought that Angad expression was because he was marveled by Kripa's beauty. Only when Delip faked a cough did Angad really look away, thinking that it must have been a trick of his eyes.

After a few minutes of talking and serving tea Gyatri deciding to finally break the ice, "Umm…Kripa" she said her voice casual, "Why don't you go show Angad your room."

Kripa smiled trying to hide the devilish look on her face, "Yes of course mom."

"Yes, beta go" said Naina to her son

'Perfect' Angad thought smiling to himself this was the biggest mistake they could have made, leave him alone with the girl. He would have a chance now to finally convince what's-her-name to refuse from this marriage.

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol omg 2 parts n im already hooked......its fab!!!!! lol i can jus imagine whats going to happen lol this will b a very entertaining fanfic......continue soooon 👏
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful ff and part! Cant wait for more!

x3 Prakriti
Numera* thumbnail
hahaha thats soo funny angad actually thinks he needs to convince her LMAO!!! boy has he got it backwards lol! i love the winking thing, angad thought he was hallucinating! 😆 its wayyy too funny but u know if i were kripa then the bad girl school would be wayyyy better then gettin married!!
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Numera*

hahaha thats soo funny angad actually thinks he needs to convince her LMAO!!! boy has he got it backwards lol! i love the winking thing, angad thought he was hallucinating! 😆 its wayyy too funny but u know if i were kripa then the bad girl school would be wayyyy better then gettin married!!

Ya but see Kripa is trying to kill two birds with one stone. Not have to get married and not have to go to the bad girl school. She will try and use her tricks, so she doesn't have to get married and so that she is seen as a good girl by her parents