Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I am not a regular watcher. I stopped watching when they brought out pramod son’s angle. Can someone tell how his mom turns negative. I just saw a old precap it seems like she was making susheela dad ask sorry. What happened and now paras leaving show.

Can someone please give me some update regarding this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: 07RB

I am not a regular watcher. I stopped watching when they brought out pramod son’s angle. Can someone tell how his mom turns negative. I just saw a old precap it seems like she was making susheela dad ask sorry. What happened and now paras leaving show.

Can someone please give me some update regarding this.

Minni turned negative, Sushila found out that Minnie humiliated her father and broke her relationship with Pramod since he was not ready to believe that his mother is in the wrong. 

The whole thing happened cause Paras wanted to leave the show :( 

The new entry is nice tho!

Ria23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovereading14

Minni turned negative, Sushila found out that Minnie humiliated her father and broke her relationship with Pramod since he was not ready to believe that his mother is in the wrong. 

The whole thing happened cause Paras wanted to leave the show :( 

The new entry is nice tho!

But how come she turned negative all of sudden?? Did she told any reason why she ask sushila dad ask sorry?? I only saw in the precap of him asking sorry.

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: 07RB

But how come she turned negative all of sudden?? Did she told any reason why she ask sushila dad ask sorry?? I only saw in the precap of him asking sorry.

Minnie was hurt with the previous humiliation when DP broke rishta. She did not want rishta to happen again