PS|EDT 64|Mere Wale Bhootnath Ki Mehnat,Sizzling ShiNu & Gaddar Gaumbi - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Here goes my prediction with proof. This is the same shirt ganji from today’s episode. But if you observe Alice’s clothes it’s a blue Raavi’s night suit type salwar. It has embroidery and all.

And they must have taken this picture at night after shoot, so they must be back from a night (maybe bedroom) scene waala shoot. 
So I’m thinking Shiva will spend the whole day with Jaanu and come back at night and hopefully we’ll have some proper ShiVi scenes then.

Bad episodes during the week, good episode on Saturday to hold us for the weekend 🤣 I have a feeling you are right! 

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Shiva to Raavi before: I hate you, you didn’t make me coffee, but I’m still going to play touch you touch you.

Shiva to Raavi now: I love you, you made me coffee, but I can’t corrupt bhabhi’s temple that I’m building so I won’t even look at you.

I’ve started trolling my babies too 😭😭 Kya din aaa gayeeee 🤣

Waqt ne kiyaa

Kya haseen sitam

Tum rahe na tum

Hum rahe hum

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Malika🤗, I like the name RishiVi❤️

Aaliya, can we add this ship name to the first page?

Haan ❤️

Let's add this one please 

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

please GOD NO

I'm 100% sure if that happens, it's gonna be dhara devi/maa ✨tending to the wounds

& I REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT MY EYES TO GO THROUGH THAT

Sara we should all skip the episode together🤣 come to the forum and rant and go back to bed! 🤣

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hume abhi Shiva aur chot khayi bhabhi ji ka scene milna baaki hai,

S: "Ye kya ho gaya bhabhi aapko"😭

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Nivi, hope this happens like you said. It has been more than 3 episodes since they had some decent conversation. I am ready to let go off my raise if this happens😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Here goes my prediction with proof. This is the same shirt ganji from today’s episode. But if you observe Alice’s clothes it’s a blue Raavi’s night suit type salwar. It has embroidery and all.

And they must have taken this picture at night after shoot, so they must be back from a night (maybe bedroom) scene waala shoot. 
So I’m thinking Shiva will spend the whole day with Jaanu and come back at night and hopefully we’ll have some proper ShiVi scenes then.

I wish you're right 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I May be wrong, because PS creatives work on different zone ,

But,

Felt that Shiva listened to Raavi-Rishita talk & tiny bit of ‘I know all 3 brothers’ erased a bit of angst! 

Hope! Baby step. 

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

What you described is the epitome of bad storytelling. Gaumbi shouldn't be the "perfect" husband. He should show stability, but he should definitely not be the "perfect" guy with little to no flaws. Dev and Shiva need to have some of the "perfectness" in their characters otherwise the story falls flat. Dev hasn't really done anything much since he keeps getting overshadowed by the other characters, and Shiva is decent until GauRa come on the screen space... and then he regresses into a child who only cares about "bhabi" and no one else 🙄

CVs should really improve everyone's characters before moving to the next track, otherwise, the writing will fall flat and no one will be able to enjoy it. And the CVs are definitely not doing anyone a favor with all the characters praising Dhara for how the brothers are raised... whatever mistakes Dev and Shiva make get thrown under the rug for far too long... and a single YKB solves it all.

For other tracks, like ShiVi's misunderstanding, little to no attention is given, and even if there is a scene, the editing is so choppy that the scene adds no meaning... I wish the show goes on a temporary break just so the CVs can figure out how best to take the story

I can even ignore the inconsistent character sketches as long as they show some story movement. ITV is known to "ruin" or "redeem" a character randomly. Case in point, Dhara pre-leap, haveli and now. As long as there's some plot, however illogical, I'll still be excited to watch it. Heck, at this point I'll even be happy if they regress 5 steps back 

Also, their execution is messed up too. Ending major tracks with YKB in half the episode takes away the impact of all the build-up. We're seeing this since the haveli. And the sad part is that ITV writers never learn. Idk if it's because they only understand trp..or if its their ego that they don't want to take feedback.

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

But you're meme game would be so good!! 🤣

THAT'S THE BEST THING ANYONE'S EVER SAID TO ME, THANK YOU & I LOVE YOU

gonna tell my guy to come here & learn how to compliment from you

Jkjk, I'm waiting for the cute bears to reappear ❤️

they will, when shivi reappears 😭

SOMEONE MAKE THEM COME BACK PLEASE

Edited by sunsaathiyaa - 2 years ago