PS|EDT 64|Mere Wale Bhootnath Ki Mehnat,Sizzling ShiNu & Gaddar Gaumbi - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Here goes my prediction with proof. This is the same shirt ganji from today’s episode. But if you observe Alice’s clothes it’s a blue Raavi’s night suit type salwar. It has embroidery and all.

And they must have taken this picture at night after shoot, so they must be back from a night (maybe bedroom) scene waala shoot. 
So I’m thinking Shiva will spend the whole day with Jaanu and come back at night and hopefully we’ll have some proper ShiVi scenes then.

mpks1 thumbnail

Ladies, I am off now, it's way past my bed time, will see you all tomorrow🤗

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

I want Janus gundas to beat shiva black and blue so Raavi can tend to his wounds 

please GOD NO

I'm 100% sure if that happens, it's gonna be dhara devi/maa ✨tending to the wounds

& I REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT MY EYES TO GO THROUGH THAT

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Goood Night Premaaa 🤗

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyShine

Bhabhima ki mahaanta 

Should be apt 

@Bold: So true 

Yaar they r doing now is simply annoying. Yaar thik hain she did nice things, she is amazing, she should be respected, cared, loved. Understable but bas ho gaya. 

Bohot ho gaya 

We should mail the writers why soo much fetish to show Bhabhi in between husband and wife only saving grace is they aren't romantically involved but still this is not a excuse to show all this it is soo much to bear. 

I think there is some kind of favoritism going on! An actor/group of actors are being favored over others! No amount of letters or ranting is going to make the makers realize! Inko sirf trp ki bhasha samaj aati hai! Toh now the Trps should just crash! Tab jaake inke dimaag me ghusega! Koi character ki individuality hi nahi bachi hai! Sabka ek hi kaam hai subah shaam Dhara maa ka jaap karo😡😔

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Here goes my prediction with proof. This is the same shirt ganji from today’s episode. But if you observe Alice’s clothes it’s a blue Raavi’s night suit type salwar. It has embroidery and all.

And they must have taken this picture at night after shoot, so they must be back from a night (maybe bedroom) scene waala shoot. 
So I’m thinking Shiva will spend the whole day with Jaanu and come back at night and hopefully we’ll have some proper ShiVi scenes then.

Nivi, hope this happens like you said. It has been more than 3 episodes since they had some decent conversation. I am ready to let go off my raise if this happens😆

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Good night Prema🤗 see you tomorrow!❤️

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

please GOD NO

I'm 100% sure if that happens, it's gonna be dhara devi/maa ✨tending to the wounds

& I REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT MY EYES TO GO THROUGH THAT

But you're meme game would be so good!! 🤣

Jkjk, I'm waiting for the cute bears to reappear ❤️

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

I think this is perhaps the shittiest track I have seen in any show till date!

Devars are building a room for bhaiyya bhabhi so that they can have sex and have a baby!! 

Kya phook rahe hai PS makers!!!🤢🤢

saste nashe kar rahe hein

(refer Yashraj Mukhate's new song 🤣)

TBH I binged watch PS till wedding sequence and I was sooo hooked but from the haweli track I think it started loosing its charm

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Mera Gaumbi drinking tea in an unhygienic environment with all the cement and dust flying around him 😒😒