PS|EDT 64|Mere Wale Bhootnath Ki Mehnat,Sizzling ShiNu & Gaddar Gaumbi - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Because nobody in Pandya house cares for Raavi or Rishita, and their husbands don't have time off from their Bhabi jaap, no wonder the writers have made Raavi and Rishita partners. Rishita has taken the first step towards discussing her relationship with Raavi.

If  the makers don't want to give ShiVi or DevTa anymore and focus only on GauRa, I demand they show more of Rishita and Raavi. I will watch these 2 girls talk😃

Haan please ❤️

My new Ship Raavi and Rishita ❤️

Ship name for them RishVi❤️

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

If this trp race leads to dev’s pitayi by shiva then i’m all for it 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

I want Janus gundas to beat shiva black and blue so Raavi can tend to his wounds 

Did you read our predictions in the previous EDT? if something like this ever to happen, we all think Dhara will take care of him. SHiva is not letting Raavi come near him and Dhara is at the top of the world. He will also be happy to  be taken care of by Dhara more than Raavi😕

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

The show should have been named “ Bhabhi Store”! Because yaha sirf bhabhi bhakti hogi! Atleast ye naam rakhte toh we would have known what shit we are signing up for! Itna bura toh nahi lagta!😡

Bhabhima ki mahaanta 

Should be apt 

@Bold: So true 

Yaar they r doing now is simply annoying. Yaar thik hain she did nice things, she is amazing, she should be respected, cared, loved. Understable but bas ho gaya. 

Bohot ho gaya 

We should mail the writers why soo much fetish to show Bhabhi in between husband and wife only saving grace is they aren't romantically involved but still this is not a excuse to show all this it is soo much to bear. 

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

I think this is perhaps the shittiest track I have seen in any show till date!

Devars are building a room for bhaiyya bhabhi so that they can have sex and have a baby!! 

Kya phook rahe hai PS makers!!!🤢🤢

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

Haan please ❤️

RISHVI!!!!

Fireflylane thumbnail

I love how rishita is so sorted when it comes to raavi and devs past relationship

Shiva should learn a thing or two from her, jab dekho misunderstand kar ke baith jata hai

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

Haan please ❤️

Malika🤗, I like the name RishiVi❤️

Aaliya, can we add this ship name to the first page?

Fireflylane thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Did you read our predictions in the previous EDT? if something like this ever to happen, we all think Dhara will take care of him. SHiva is not letting Raavi come near him and Dhara is at the top of the world. He will also be happy to  be taken care of by Dhara more than Raavi😕

Ugh 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

I love how rishita is so sorted when it comes to raavi and devs past relationship

Shiva should learn a thing or two from her, jab dekho misunderstand kar ke baith jata hai

So loved it 

All thought she will cause problems but she is someone who is maturely handling it.