PS|EDT 64|Mere Wale Bhootnath Ki Mehnat,Sizzling ShiNu & Gaddar Gaumbi - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

THE ONLY THING I GOT FROM TODAY'S EPISODE:

at least one of the shiva's listen to raavi

Good one🤣🤣

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shiva to Raavi before: I hate you, you didn’t make me chai, but I’m still going to play touch you touch you.

Shiva to Raavi now: I love you, you made me chai, but I can’t corrupt bhabhi’s temple that I’m building so I won’t even look at you.

I’ve started trolling my babies too 😭😭 Kya din aaa gayeeee 🤣

Edited by raindropsroses - 2 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyShine

Btw guys 

What u think if instead of Dhara it would have been Rishita or Raavi 

Tab kon kiske pass jaata ? 

Both Shiva and Dev would have gone towards Suman, no doubt about it 😆

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aish! Congraaaats on Goldie 🥳

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

The new guy in the bts is just one of Janus gunda 😭 and not a potential customer at the store to make shiva jealous 😭

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

This is not even a kichdi, the makers are clearly focusing on one couple.

I know this forum and outside in other SM platforms, there are fans of all the 3 couples individually and there are people like me who want to watch all the 3 couples. I don't have a favorite but I want them all to be shown equally. 

After such a heavy track like drunken act and diary kaand, ShiVi's story has  been stagnant.

Rishita had a hge showdown and they all decided to move to building a bedroom but Rishita's question to Raavi was very valid. How long Dev is going to be angry with her, where is the growth there?

But on the other hand to add drama, they have shown Gaumbi to the best husband, which his own brothers don't seem to learn from him as they are also blinded by the love for their Bhabi.

Nobody in that house seems to care for Rishita or Raavi😕

What you described is the epitome of bad storytelling. Gaumbi shouldn't be the "perfect" husband. He should show stability, but he should definitely not be the "perfect" guy with little to no flaws. Dev and Shiva need to have some of the "perfectness" in their characters otherwise the story falls flat. Dev hasn't really done anything much since he keeps getting overshadowed by the other characters, and Shiva is decent until GauRa come on the screen space... and then he regresses into a child who only cares about "bhabi" and no one else 🙄

CVs should really improve everyone's characters before moving to the next track, otherwise, the writing will fall flat and no one will be able to enjoy it. And the CVs are definitely not doing anyone a favor with all the characters praising Dhara for how the brothers are raised... whatever mistakes Dev and Shiva make get thrown under the rug for far too long... and a single YKB solves it all.

For other tracks, like ShiVi's misunderstanding, little to no attention is given, and even if there is a scene, the editing is so choppy that the scene adds no meaning... I wish the show goes on a temporary break just so the CVs can figure out how best to take the story

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Man i really hope the trp increases, i dont want this show to go off air, shivi or no shivi

Palak2812 thumbnail

Show isn't going anywhere. 

After 11 PM slot goes to new show. Then only channel, makers and us the audience will know how PS is doing. 

So makers still have time to see the nonsense they r showing. 

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Shiva to Raavi before: I hate you, you didn’t make me coffee, but I’m still going to play touch you touch you.

Shiva to Raavi now: I love you, you made me coffee, but I can’t corrupt bhabhi’s temple that I’m building so I won’t even look at you.

Another parallel showing Raavi's growth ❤️:

Before: Raavi didn't make coffee for Shiva

After: She not only made coffee for Shiva, but also insisted that he have biscuits 

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Shiva to Raavi before: I hate you, you didn’t make me coffee, but I’m still going to play touch you touch you.

Shiva to Raavi now: I love you, you made me coffee, but I can’t corrupt bhabhi’s temple that I’m building so I won’t even look at you.

Oooh, and Raavi's wearing the same clothes 😆