PS|EDT 64|Mere Wale Bhootnath Ki Mehnat,Sizzling ShiNu & Gaddar Gaumbi - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

They cant avoid shivi forever, they’ll have to follow the OG at some point 😂

This is just to increase trps im sure of it

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Sara we should all skip the episode together🤣 come to the forum and rant and go back to bed! 🤣

at this point, I'm up for it 🤦‍♀️

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🤗❤️

Chalo let's rock RishVi fans 🥳

Shivi gaya bhar mein (of course for sometime 😆) 

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Here goes my prediction with proof. This is the same shirt ganji from today’s episode. But if you observe Alice’s clothes it’s a blue Raavi’s night suit type salwar. It has embroidery and all.

And they must have taken this picture at night after shoot, so they must be back from a night (maybe bedroom) scene waala shoot. 
So I’m thinking Shiva will spend the whole day with Jaanu and come back at night and hopefully we’ll have some proper ShiVi scenes then.

What a prediction 🤣

But hang on, aren't Raavi's night clothes usually pastel colours??? 🤪Maybe this is Alice's regular real world clothing?? 🤪

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Heyy guyss😣😣

I didn't watch the episode, but looks like another rant worthy shiviless episode.

What was the point of the whole precap for two days and dhara saving suman? Looks like the saas bahu drama and anita third angle track is going to come in full force.

Suman will be shown gradually insecure of dhara and Anita will somehow wins Suman's trust and creep in.😖😖 

Shivi growth ki to ab umeed nahi hai but looks like the other scenes will not be enjoyable as well.

I guess I will take a break from the show.thank you for the live updates, especially prema and aliya .❤️

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

https://instagram.com/stories/shinydoshi15/2623882309421774309?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

Kyooooon :///////

Kitna baar the’ll keep showing bhabhima’s adventures! 

All heart balloons & all ...

Support Rishita on this: partiality ho rahi Hai! 

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl

saste nashe kar rahe hein

(refer Yashraj Mukhate's new song 🤣)

TBH I binged watch PS till wedding sequence and I was sooo hooked but from the haweli track I think it started loosing its charm

Trust me! I was all ok until last week! But this week makers have hit a new low! I dont think they can ever recover from the mess that they have created! Aare ek bedroom ke liye you are wasting two weeks? Aare bandh lo bedroom khatam karo ye maamla aur chain se jeene do hum sabko🙏🙏

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Shiva to Raavi before: I hate you, you didn’t make me coffee, but I’m still going to play touch you touch you.

Shiva to Raavi now: I love you, you made me coffee, but I can’t corrupt bhabhi’s temple that I’m building so I won’t even look at you.

I’ve started trolling my babies too 😭😭 Kya din aaa gayeeee 🤣

Uhm, excuse me, it's Chai, not coffee 😛

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Mera Gaumbi drinking tea in an unhygienic environment with all the cement and dust flying around him 😒😒

Lol Pri your Gaumbi is going to get his reward!! Suhaag Raat coming up for the nth time!! 🤣🤣

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Do we really need to see their SR everyyyyy timee? Kuch imply kar ke chor dein 😭 why are their SR’s so detailed