both Fateh and Jasmine did such ridiculous things

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: music_girl

both Fateh and Jasmine did such ridiculous things

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

they remind me of Kabir from Kabir singh movie...all three belong to Moron category....🀣

I  really hate that movie..πŸ€”

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 2 years ago
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Hiiii ....

What's episode update ?

FieryLioness thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Fateh is getting roasted everywhere. πŸ€£ Also Chameli tore up her passport to prove her love. πŸ€ͺ Kanneda ko dhoka diya Chameli ne. πŸ˜†

Lo ab usse Canada nahi Jana 

Poor dadi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

FieryLioness thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Also after seeing Tejo dancing in the robe and thinking about it and wanting to call fateh plus getting all dolled up. They could have shown her pinning and initiating it this time - cause she's so so in love and mesmerized by the whole thing β˜ΊοΈ. We could have got to see fateh ka reaction.

Why are they rushing into this chamki ki Shaadi. 

Good thing finally they r rushing..  jasso-fateh truth gonna be out only on wedding they with full fledged drama.. 

So do it nd focus on Tejo ...

Waiting for that only 

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Epi 114 update (don't watch if you have BP)

Chameli burns passport at tea stall after blocking fateh way to prove Canada is not bigger than her love. Fateh IS affected. Gets all FB of Chameli but not of the night he only remembering Tejo telling she will not forget. He doesn't gonto lunch with Tejo who waiting at academy

Chameli lies that she came to meet Tejo at academy n runs away Tejo doubts but overlook. 

Chameli told him that she can't stop thinking n lovikg him even when she knows he's married to her sis but she can't see him with anyone else  fateh ignoring her till she burnt passport after that got tears in his eyes. πŸ™„πŸ™„ Chappal maaro isko abhi

Gippy family fix marriage in 7 days. In bedroom fateh is going mad thinking abt Chameli saying oyaar ko bachao n all. He lies to Tejo that he's fine but doesn't want to come for next day engagement drops water when she says marriage is fixed. Tejo gets doubt but says no no he has moved on xos she remembrs the night.

At night Tejo fateh sleeping on bed he is restless n turning n Chameli also turning in bed

Fateh tried to touch Tejo n stops warching her with guilty face

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Lmao jasfa also got wet in the rain and she held his hand and he followed her like a puppy. 

Mein toh daar hi gayi, kahin yeh iske Saath bhi  chalu na ho jaye abπŸ˜†. After all, even with Tejo after getting drenched in the rain it all happened. 

Also who puts a hair flip wala photo on passport πŸ€£. Village show hai iska Matlab yeh nahi ke kuch bhi dikha ne lage. 

Edited by VintageWine - 2 years ago
FieryLioness thumbnail

Thanks for update @PrincessDiana .

My brave soul πŸ€—

FieryLioness thumbnail

As much as I am hating this track ...  this is much needed for Tejo to see reality  ... her sweet bubble gonna burst so badπŸ’”

Makers hv always disappointed us.

Not having much Hope's from them for Tejo track too

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

Epi 114 update (don't watch if you have BP)

Chameli burns passport at tea stall after blocking fateh way to prove Canada is not bigger than her love. Fateh IS affected. Gets all FB of Chameli but not of the night he only remembering Tejo telling she will not forget. He doesn't gonto lunch with Tejo who waiting at academy

Chameli lies that she came to meet Tejo at academy n runs away Tejo doubts but overlook. 

Chameli told him that she can't stop thinking n lovikg him even when she knows he's married to her sis but she can't see him with anyone else  fateh ignoring her till she burnt passport after that got tears in his eyes. πŸ™„πŸ™„ Chappal maaro isko abhi

Gippy family fix marriage in 7 days. In bedroom fateh is going mad thinking abt Chameli saying oyaar ko bachao n all. He lies to Tejo that he's fine but doesn't want to come for next day engagement drops water when she says marriage is fixed. Tejo gets doubt but says no no he has moved on xos she remembrs the night.

At night Tejo fateh sleeping on bed he is restless n turning n Chameli also turning in bed

Fateh tried to touch Tejo n stops warching her with guilty face

@ bold dare you touch her again😑

Waiting to see hatred for Fateh in Tejo's eyes . That will be my only solace . I want her to gate him and send him on never ending guilty trip. Coz that's only way to rip Fateh off.