Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

Thanks for update @PrincessDiana .

My brave soul ðŸ¤—

I am watching only to make paisa vasool of voot subscription🤣 so not getting affected. 

Precap today will be same only so no need to bother also to see in live now chammo will cut hand n he's already going dewana 

PrincessDiana thumbnail

As much as I am hating this track ...  this is much needed for Tejo to see reality  ... her sweet bubble gonna burst so bad💔

Makers hv always disappointed us.

Not having much Hope's from them for Tejo track too

She's doubting both but not paying attention but she will I think soon better she opens her eyes n runs away 

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

@ bold dare you touch her again😡

Waiting to see hatred for Fateh in Tejo's eyes . That will be my only solace . I want her to gate him and send him on never ending guilty trip. Coz that's only way to rip Fateh off. 

Damn the makers if they won't show this ...

Last thing I want from this show is Tejo literally ripping off Fateh's existence.  He shouldn't be able to look into mirror 

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Waiting to see hatred for Fateh in Tejo's eyes . That will be my only solace . I want her to gate him and send him on never ending guilty trip. Coz that's only way to rip Fateh off. 

In her dialogue Chameli told fateh that Kisi xheez ko kho Kar uski value pata chalti hai it actually applies to fateh for Tejo cos chammo still doing drama only to prove point. What she thinks that both families will agree to marriage n virk fly will accept her? She doesn't even want to marry only to show she won 

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

I am watching only to make paisa vasool of voot subscription🤣 so not getting affected. 

Precap today will be same only so no need to bother also to see in live now chammo will cut hand n he's already going dewana 

Lol😆

Ur subscription helping us a lot😆

I dont hv heart to watch episodes...  so updates r what I rely on 🙈

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update...🤗I will start watching the show after Monday...hopefully...😆

Fateh is an A grade ***hole ðŸ˜¡Extra-marital affair and that too with his own sister in law and top of that bedding his wife inspite of not feeling anything. I'm sorry for using the word but he is a manwhore, who can only think about physical aspect of any relationship....😡

PrincessDiana thumbnail

.also tdy when fateh held Tejo hand while lying that he's fine n telling her he can't come for engagement cos she knows she saw he was affected but become blind by choice. When he held her hand I wanted to hit with mosquito bat n give him current 🤬

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

Hey, 

If you get tired of our show, you can still make use of Voot Subscription to watch Voot Select OTT shows like Asur Season 1. ðŸ˜Ž

It’s a thriller.. and I bet you’ll love it as it has references to mythology. Both Arshad Warsi and Barun Sobti have done a wonderful acting in Asur.

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Also who puts a hair flip wala photo on passport ðŸ¤£. Village show hai iska Matlab yeh nahi ke kuch bhi dikha ne lage. 

The one and only Chameli. No wonder she can't get to Canada till date🤣

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Lol😆

Ur subscription helping us a lot😆

I dont hv heart to watch episodes...  so updates r what I rely on 🙈

at least something vasool of cheater subscription voot is also like Fateh only 🙄🤬