Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

he does not know if u see the epi ydy n how he just wanted her when she ws laughing hes fool he doesnt know he actually loves her he has jasmin bhoot on his head so like he said he cant sunai and dikhai deta hai kuch aur . it ws fast n he should hv not done it with her cos he is not clear in mind n he started it but thx god it was not fake he was really with tejo tht time n i see the scene again n again n i can see hw badly he just wnated to be one with her, there ws no cheating or no planning or no using, its jus that evrytime he sees chammo memory he becomes mad again n with tejo he become normal. he told buzo he is regreting that he can't move from jasmin to tejo when tejo is alredy loving him n he knows 

atually it is what @mistofshadow siad in her analysis how he regeretting losing his best friend cos he cannot tell her now that he is not moved on n still stuck so he tells buzo tht shes not only his life partner but his BF n he cant move over jasso the prob is that he's just not accepting that rejection like mistofshadow anaylse beautifully 

For me that is very wrong. It doesn't matter what his intentions were, the truth is you can't bed someone you don't have feelings for unless you're looking for a ons or phuxk buddy. Which Tejo is not. 

Tejo never initiated it, all he had to do was just sit there and open up. She would understand whatever it was, but now it's just sickening for me. I don't know about others, but personally for me its not  ok to have a cozy time woh someone I love only to know he has been harbouring feelings for someone else even if it's hate he is still is effected by it all he had to do was wait and not get into the act.  (think about it, it's so painful)

I would have understood his condition, cause it's not at all easy to move on overnight. Even a year I would have been OK, but now like this.

I don't know today's episode of his conversation left a bad taste for me.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

And what about the mud scene❓

Wasn't it part of story telling? 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Exactly he lacks maturity. First of all he doesn't know the difference between love and infatuation.😆

Poor lad believes that his love for jasmine is unforgettable😆. He needs reality check soon.

ye reality check sirf separation ke waqt he milega.... 😈

Niroo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I know everyone is upset with Fateh about the deed, but that situation and whatever happened I don’t think that was anything wrong. Keeping aside Jasmin situation we all have seen that there are times when Fateh has accepted that Tejo is his wife and has even showed his rights on her. Whether it be to stand up for his wife against her sister, his family and in act of jealously during the investor episode. Husband and wife relationship don’t also have to be about love, I don’t think all of arrange marriages start their relationship on the basis of love, but more of a mutual respect and in general attraction. And I also believe that those people do have a intimate relationship. 

Now bringing Jasmin situation, the reason why it effects him the most and it can be seen today is because of his ego. His male ego is hurt that she left him first for Canada, and now when Jasmin ignores him. Fateh is showing attention seeking personality here. Fateh doesn’t want to be with Jasmin, never has he said he wants to be her till now after being married to Tejo and everything being sorted between FaTejo. All of this could also be because of how their relationship started Jasmin was that breath of fresh air for him. No restriction and able to fly as she wants, which is what he has been craving all his life. 

And in all of this situation he is taking Tejo for granted, as we normal people do when we know someone is going to be there forever. Fateh is so consumed in the feeling of ego and anger that he hasn’t realized that in the process he is going to lose Tejo. I think if Buzzo even mentions to Fateh about losing Tejo, he would definitely change his path and realize Tejo’s importance in his life. Also, in today’s episode it was clear that he doesn’t want to hurt Tejo, and thinking about Jasmin feels like cheating Tejo. So, 26th promo I don’t think is anything but Jasmin’s dream. 

Edited by Niroo - 2 years ago
PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: VintageWine

For me that is very wrong. It doesn't matter what his intentions were, the truth is you can't bed someone you don't have feelings for unless you're looking for a ons or phuxk buddy. Which Tejo is not. 

Tejo never initiated it, all he had to do was just sit there and open up. She would understand whatever it was, but now it's just sickening for me. I don't know about others, but personally for me its not  ok to have a cozy time woh someone I love only to know he has been harbouring feelings for someone else even if it's hate he is still is effected by it all he had to do was wait and not get into the act.  (think about it, it's so painful)

I would have understood his condition, cause it's not at all easy to move on overnight. Even a year I would have been OK, but now like this.

I don't know today's episode of his conversation left a bad taste for me.

it is wrong n v r analysing as audience but the thing is tht in tht moment he lost control n got mesmrse by her n both of them were actually hving too much attraction to each other tejo also admiring his body n even flirting with him. they r husband wife n they say tht many times n for tejo hes moved on n for him in tht moment he forgot evrything n just watned to be one with her. it is wrong cos his reaction day after is so bad that u feel likle giving him continously slaps left n right to shake him n wake him bt he didnt get intiomate thinking as ons or f-buddy, he ws getting itimate with his wife who he actually hs all bond with but he feels its not love.. wht happnd is not wrong cos he did it without knowing wht hes feeling but it will become wrong now cos hes not going to be able to still control his madness for chammo which is not even like he wants to be one with chamm but just burning for no reason n he also feels he has to live up to what she is expecting tht he moved on that is the problem that he didnt tell her what he is atually feeling not just ydy but even in the scene of taking her from kitchen n hugging hr in the house n telling her that she is blessing for family etc he is despo to move on n doesnt wnt to face his actual prob which he can do only if he tells tejo what is going on he is misleading her in that but he is not doing it to cheat her cos he doesnt wnt to go bck to chammo. if he wanted to be with chammo but taking advantage of tejo it wld be enuf to throw him in hot oil frying pan but he is actually taking step toward tejo as wife without clearning problem in his mind n it will hurt her cos he doesnt know he cnanot come out of the mess 

ya i  know wht u saying abt being painful cant imagine what tejo will go throuh i cired when the gurudwarsa scne had come cant imagine wht she will feel now how broken when she realises he ws not honest. she wll be broken more than jass dhoka which at least didnt have any physical part here she will feel totally looted n he will lose her badly. cant wait for that 

helenm88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I wasn't happy with Fateh indecisiveness today, however, Fateh being attracted to and sleeping with Tejo is definite proof that Jasmine is not his true-love/soul-mate. 

If he was truly in love with Jasmine he would NEVER have slept with Tejo or even been attracted to her.

I believe with Jasmine he feels like the a "hero" or a "knight in shining armor", as he doesn't seem to have a belief in his own self-worth, and with Jasmine, he was her "saviour"  to make her dreams come true, she looked up to him, relied on him to fulfill her dreams, which made him feel superior. While with Tejo, he never felt quite equal to her and her successes & capabilities. 

Also,  think he believes that Tejo will never leave him, due to her sense of family unity and loyalty, so he doesn't feel threaten or scared that she will leave him.

So its CRUCIAL , that she is so hurt by him, that she does leave him, and treats him coldly. And only then will he feel the pain and lost of her in his life. He HAS TO lose her, so he can learn to  value her or understand the depth his love for her.  She literally is the wind beneath his feet, that lifts up and makes him a better person. 

His life, career, future goals, family relationships are  all made better because of Taje. Can you imagine Jasmine doing any of that ? Tejo always shows genuine care for him (even today with  stopping the rain drops falling on him and cooling his tea,) she shows her love through little gestures continually.  He does finally understand that. So he now needs to experience more of Jasmines selfish love,  so he can then compare and understand what true love is, actions, not just pretty words and sulky demands.

So the MORE PAIN to Tejo now the BETTER, so she truly leaves, and I hope she says to Fateh, I am leaving you so you can be with your true love 'Jasmie". Then let Fateh experience MAJOR REGRET , ANGST  & PAIN in not only feeling her loss, and trying to win Tejo back, but also be is suffocated by Jasmine's version of loving and care. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Fateh and tejo are married…so if he enters into a relationship with jasmin now …it’s an extra marital affair..🤷🏻‍♀️. This show is not what we usually get on itv,.where our lead couple falls for each other and have a beautiful love story…and we get an elaborate wedding and a long awaited suhaag raat..Sadly…here the female lead married her sisters boyfriend …and he didn’t fall for her…he likes her and is attracted to her and he doesn’t love her…and maybe he doesn’t really love Jasmin either. I would like to see fateh go to Jasmine and tejo divorce him, become an independent working woman and a strong single mother if they do decide to let her have a baby. And I think tejo deserves a good man ..fateh isn’t worthy of her. So I hope they bring in another male lead for her. The only show on itv where I saw this happen was Silsila Badalte Rishton ka season 1….where the husband falls for his wife’s friend, has an extra marital affair, divorces his wife when she’s pregnant with his child ….and marries his lover. They brought in a new man for the wife …and we viewers were so happy.  So I hope this happens here too.l🤷🏻‍♀️

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like episode is out and people are giving gaalis to Fateh. Ab toh I will be surprised if he doesn't get bashed. 😆

ShanUlas thumbnail

Kal se he bali wale kaam kar raha I want him thrashed . When is next boxing match ?  Get him all laal peela neela.

Read somewhere Tejo will leave Virk house and even teach that psycho sis a lesson . Hope it's  true not a rumour .

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Kal se he bali wale kaam kar raha I want him thrashed . When is next boxing match ?  Get him all laal peela neela.

Read somewhere Tejo will leave Virk house and even teach that psycho sis a lesson . Hope it's  true not a rumour .

I want Fateh to get beaten too. Last time he go his brains back after the boxing match. I want the same to happen this time too. They should bring some international boxer and Fateh should get beaten black, blue and purple. 😈

@bold- I so want this to happen. That psycho sister is flying way too high, misusing Tejo's love for her. I want Tejo to team up with Maami and teach her a nice lesson.